• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

giz one hear al test it for ye bet it dont last a season there expensive mate an ive a feeling they waint last pal but im here for you to prove me wrong..... strong stuff for me had mine a year now or

take it he refused you a discount or summat

you are a rip off lad well trying too, as iv said befor they ant worth it, it looks like a 5 min job you ant evern finshed it off right it looks have done theres river island and then theres stone

giz one hear al test it for ye bet it dont last a season there expensive mate an ive a feeling they waint last pal but im here for you to prove me wrong..... strong stuff for me had mine a year now or so an they are the best had some [bANNED TEXT] hammer covered in mud shit piss you name it an a quick wash like new cheers strong stuff your the working dog mans best mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

giz one hear al test it for ye bet it dont last a season there expensive mate an ive a feeling they waint last pal but im here for you to prove me wrong..... strong stuff for me had mine a year now or so an they are the best had some [bANNED TEXT] hammer covered in mud shit piss you name it an a quick wash like new cheers strong stuff your the working dog mans best mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

why won't leather last if you dont look after it then it wont why would i let you test them when i'm doing it on my dogs

why won't leather last if you dont look after it then it wont why would i let you test them when i'm doing it on my dogs

why cause your arent put through there paces like mine lol lol... ana suppose your right leather has to be looked after but thats the beauty of strong stuff :thumbs:

why cause your arent put through there paces like mine lol lol... ana suppose your right leather has to be looked after but thats the beauty of strong stuff :thumbs:

everything has to be looked after or nothing will last you have to clean strong stuff i have one

everything has to be looked after or nothing will last you have to clean strong stuff i have one

thats my problem i all ways think if it aint alive it dont need looking after thats why a go through motors like a dont know what lol

Strongstuff collars are good

Collars but no doubt a fad and the 'In' thing to get your dogs.

If you don't have a ss collar, you don't work your dog hard enough.

And all the dogs at the shows

Sporting strongstuff collars, kind of like a boxer wearing his belt.

Edited by Veedublee

that seems to be the case well on this site anyway

Post a photo of the stress point, where the leather strap goes over the D ring, that small piece of leather is how strong your collars are, and when it stretches and the D ring can twist and turn around to enlarge the hole more, then it snaps, you'll be left with a leather band with nothing to attach a lead to, which isn't very useful is it?

I'll give you some advice, don't try and make your own gear look better by mugging mine off.

Yes there are a few dogs with gear on that I have made, there's a hard earned reason for that.

take it he refused you a discount or summat :hmm::laugh:

• Like 1

refused to deal with me because im a 'messer'. :yes: glad i didnt get one. rather spend my money on staple gun and staple my ballsack to the skirting board.

and for the record SS. im no messer nor did i say one bad word about you. dont know what your problem is, i tried to get in contact with you to explain but you just seem to have a bee in your bonnet or a 50 pence piece trapped between the cheeks of your arse :bad: . dont really care now to be honest. ill happily spend my money elsewhere and gladly buy gafers collars than give my money to somebody like you :thumbs:

Edited by Veedublee

refused to deal with me because im a 'messer'. :yes: glad i didnt get one. rather spend my money on staple gun and staple my ballsack to the skirting board

no need for the bitterness, all that says is, your gutted you never got 1 :laugh::victory:

refused to deal with me because im a 'messer'. :yes: glad i didnt get one. rather spend my money on staple gun and staple my ballsack to the skirting board

no need for the bitterness, all that says is, your gutted you never got 1 :laugh::victory:

not bitter mate. i guess they are good collars. what has annoyed me is that everybody on here that i have been out with or knows me knows that im genuine and not a messer. he thinks that because i was paying vets bills for a pup with a broken leg and couldnt afford to order one that im a messer. few people on here i know have been ready to order one and seen some of his posts and decided to spend their money elswhere.