old fashion jack russels

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pictures of mine pre ban great happy days wish I could take the clock back   Have tess and moses having rag of a dead fox after a good dig     Tess soft as any thing around the yard wouldn'

this is my little bitch

My jack again,narky lil bitch at times,great for rats and bunnies

Posted Images

there used to be a fella on here called smasher with a dog of the same name... only ever seen pics of it but it looked game as hell... wonder is he still on??

Not the dog called brock ?

no i think the dog was called smasher.

he was a wee bow legged white and tan dog, i'm fairly certain his name was smasher!!

hi been looking at the parson thread and it got me thinking where has all the old fashion jrt gone do people still breed them by old fashion i mean 13inch queen anne leg type or have they made way for white lakey and parson type or have they fell out of fashion with the show fraternity. atb spazzy p. PS any pics would be great.

allways makes me laugh when people say old style russles yes the short legged bandy ones were about still are but so were the leggy ones hunt terries none descript types

i said old fashion jr as am not interested in white lakey and parson type, every time i see a thread on the latter some times they go off topic or get silly . yeah they are still about no dout but it is not they type i wanted to see. jmo sp

Google snaffles hunting pictures he painted some crackers of old type russles though they called them hunt terriers in 1908
  • Like 1

I have a 18month old jrt that I thought hadn't turned out ,but after reading this smut might not be as bad, he is queen ann legged , paid far to much but it was my 1st dog so ended up a pet will post a pic tomorow , interesting read this thread cheers