deer book......

a bok never lives up to the real thing but for them that havent been at the greast game there certainly a good read guys if i was youngster and novice it woulde be great but after many years eighties very hard to get the same exitment hpe its good

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i presume most waiting for this book are grown men ? ffs it is funny to see some spoilt kids bitching how they havent recieved it .

I've never heard of grown men rattling for a 'book' before ! I wish I had your worries boys !!!

you cocks... ...dogginlad...fook me you could put it under your shirt so it looked like you had a chest you cambodian tit...and simoman could use it as bog roll ..it would take a book as thick as a y

Posted Images

be a good read will see it soon enough favorite qaurry before the banban ...

What deer did ye run before the ban whin ??

Reindeer..

Rudolph, dancer, blitzen you name it he's killed it.

The guys full of shit.

FTB

• Like 2

What deer did ye run before the ban whin ??

Reindeer..

Rudolph, dancer, blitzen you name it he's killed it.

The guys full of shit.

FTB

:laugh:

paid for mine by pay pal on the 16th of november and still not received it......... 6th december, been waiting 20 days now, :whistling:

dont know what to say to that chap have you tried getting in touch with him as like i said my mrs ordered mine on sunday night and i recieved it this morn 20 days is a bit worrying mate i would try and get in touch as mine was copy 825 so there were only 175 left if 1000 were printed and that was sunday night atb and hope you get your book soon merry xmas ks

i pm,d JD, but not heard back yet, i looked on the website to email darcy books, but i can't see an email address. 20 days is to long

orderd myn the 16 nov and my son orderd his on the 14 nov,,,,,,,still know joy,,just a little pissed as lads on hear only orderd theres a few days ago and have already got there books,,,,,so come on darcy take note,,and let us know whats going on please,,,,,thanks combat.

a bok never lives up to the real thing but for them that havent been at the greast game there certainly a good read guys if i was youngster and novice it woulde be great but after many years eighties very hard to get the same exitment hpe its good

whin i dont agree with that at all, makes no difference if you are a novice, youngster or the even whin, its good to read a good book and appreciate it for what it is..........

Worth the wait,I think the courier has a hernia however :laugh: flicked through one,recognised a pic and the tale it illustrates :thumbs: I think I ordered maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago,worth the wait either way and a thumbs-up for the quality :thumbs:

Whin,I think in real-life you would be an ok geezer,someone who would know the score,but give credit where its due at times mate,we have it in perspective,its a book,its entertainment,its informative,something to flick through and peruse while drinking a cuppa and relaxing,but I can reccommend this book to you whin,I dont mean it with malice either,just chill sometimes :victory:

post-1930-0-61909500-1323188499.jpg

• Like 1