deer book......

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i presume most waiting for this book are grown men ? ffs it is funny to see some spoilt kids bitching how they havent recieved it .

I've never heard of grown men rattling for a 'book' before ! I wish I had your worries boys !!!

you cocks... ...dogginlad...fook me you could put it under your shirt so it looked like you had a chest you cambodian tit...and simoman could use it as bog roll ..it would take a book as thick as a y

Posted Images

I think in this instance any advances or fronted-cash is money in the bank,some gambles are calculable to pay-out,as such they are as risk-free as measured uncertainty allows,I cant see this limited edition being on the shelves long,not with christmas looming,its as guaranteed a sell-out as its possible to get.

you cocks... :laugh: ...dogginlad...fook me you could put it under your shirt so it looked like you had a chest you cambodian tit...and simoman could use it as bog roll ..it would take a book as thick as a yellow pages to wipe his big lard arse... :D ...anyway back to the book ...the long words my son can help me with ...but why half of the book is written in hindu ...is beyond me....

• Like 4

Hi chaps and chapess's, the book was due to be here yesterday but, sadly, it appears there is a two day delay, so it wont be posted out until fri/sat/mon . They will be delivered by courier the start of next week. Sorry for the delay and i hope you like it.......cheers JD

whats the book covering all together ? how much and how do i get hold of one ?