FAO DFK.....some recent pics of Tilly

Nice looking bitch Rob... :thumbs:

Get your profile pic changed......looks a totally different dog in that pic... :yes:

eh? my profile pic is one of those pics? are you pissed again lab?

Unless there are more pics up than i can see then none of they pics match your profile pic....................are you drunk?

Hello Rob, her brother has been quite slow to mature aswell, but he bumped into something on monday night while being slipped on a rabbit,he saw something out to the side before i did :icon_eek: let's just say he's not got a reverse :boogy: he suddenly think's he's the kiddie now!!

He's not suitable for a pic at the min :thumbs: when he is i'll get one up!!!

Cheer's Stando.

Hello Rob, her brother has been quite slow to mature aswell, but he bumped into something on monday night while being slipped on a rabbit,he saw something out to the side before i did :icon_eek: let's just say he's not got a reverse :boogy: he suddenly think's he's the kiddie now!!

He's not suitable for a pic at the min :thumbs: when he is i'll get one up!!!

Cheer's Stando.

nice one! hopefully mine's made out of the same kind of stuff :thumbs: yeah get a pic up when you can, it'll be interesting to see how they compare.

cracking bitch that, what you been doing her then pal?

she was my little favourite out litter and my girlfreind took her everywhere she was bonny little puppy.

hope to see her doing the job soon enough pal

cracking bitch that, what you been doing her then pal?

she was my little favourite out litter and my girlfreind took her everywhere she was bonny little puppy.

hope to see her doing the job soon enough pal

just lamping rabbits and ferreting so far bud. Taking it quite slowly and just concentrating on getting the basics right at first. Physically she's come on quite a bit in the last 2 or 3 weeks, I've been getting plenty of grub down her, getting her doing plenty of running with rest days inbetween and it's paying off. She's getting faster and stronger and is really beginning to look the part now. I'm taking her overseas in a few weeks where they don't have silly hunting laws, if an opportunity comes up for her to expand her horizons over there then I'll let her show me what she can do............it'll have to be the right moment though, I'm not going to take any risks yet though, don't want to put her off.

I'll keep you updated, so far so good though! :thumbs:

• Like 1

post-41283-0-74311200-1322218845_thumb.jpgthis is the latest pic mate ill get another one up soon

how tall is he bud? looks racier than Tilly.

25 mate

miles bigger than Tilly, just measured her again now and she's definitely levelled out at 21tts. I've got the little squirt of the litter :laugh: