HW100K CHRISTENED

pipa

first time out with my new hw100k, and what better than claiming two of these beauties!!

Photo0066.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

Photo0069.jpg thanks darryll (marksman) for the new lightweight cylinder, makes hell of a difference

chris

Edited by pipa
  • Like 5

Hi Chris.

What an excellent start to a long and fruitful partnership......you and your HWW100K......congrats and good shooting :thumbs:

The rifle looks stunning, and that stock looks the Mutts Nuts.

Love the pic of the Lurcher.....lovely face :yes:

ATB.

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

thanks bill, its a dream to shoot the 100k. and the new lightweight cylinder from (marksman) makes hell of a difference on the overall weight and balance.

oh and thanks for comments on the dog, shes a bonny girl and its true what they say about them looking like their owners!

ha!

thanks lads, hi tony i got it from customstocks rotherham, go on ebay and type CUSTOMSTOCK one word, and you will see what they have on offer, the one i chose is up for £175, cs700. but you can make an offer ? i got mine for £150 but i also had extras..... ajustable butt pad £25... rose wood cap pistol grip £15... and skip checkering £10,

as for the shot count i get around 110 shots from 200 bar to 90 bar before the shots start dropping..thats not bad for a 177 karbine!!

chris

Edited by pipa