Could some people give there review

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all I'm looking to buy some books to read all about terriers really but I can't find any reviews on them So I've been looking on www.darcybooks.com just wondered if I could have your views on them please as they are pricey books just to buy.

did you order any books of darcybooks.com ? ...and how long where you waiting..getting a bit worried..dont think the site looks that legit. write back if any info please.

Hi all I'm looking to buy some books to read all about terriers really but I can't find any reviews on them So I've been looking on www.darcybooks.com just wondered if I could have your views on them please as they are pricey books just to buy.

did you order any books of darcybooks.com ? ...and how long where you waiting..getting a bit worried..dont think the site looks that legit. write back if any info please.

if you think theres a problem send him an email or drop him a pm, he dont bite :laugh: well not know his dentures are in being cleaned and polished :laugh:

I have ordered books from here and never had any problems.

All good reads as well :yes: :yes:

Hi Mate

Being quite new to terriers I was a little apprehensive about spending out on the books. I have read a fair few now and you cannot go wrong with any of the Dave Harcombe books. I found them to be a useful source of info on everything from "what makes a good dog for your purpose" to "how tactics apply due to the terrain". He also passes on lots of stories containing info that would be hard to get from any other source except getting out there yourself. The best thing for me is that I find my self returning to them as they are in-depth and you always read things a little differently and picking up new bits on a second look. I dont think you will find another terrier author anywhere near as close.

If you buy direct from Dave he will even sign them if you wish and they normally arrive extremely quickly. Hope this helps. http://www.earthdog-runningdog.com/#/books/4542042017

Pat

It's been going nine years, so the company is hardly a 'fly-by-night' one....

As for terrier books, I don't think you'll get much better than David Harcombes. :victory: