Stolen terriers

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless you intend sitting up all night every night your wasting your time,them b*****ds know when to visit,as i have said before their has to be inside info goin to these scum.

dessie been 2 days now mate still no pics ya cant expect lads to keep an eye out without pics if ya cant put them on pm me and ill put them up for ya if ya email them to me atb joe

least you got them back happy ending for once

hope you get your dogs back mate my friends corsing bith was taken out o his yard last weak he got in the van went up to the pickies told them he was going to cut up every horse they were owner of got out and hit one with an axe to let them no he meant bisness went then to a littel c**t that ment to rob dogs and give him a hammering got back home the dog was in his yard with a rope around its nack he sure the tinkers took it that how to started mate go to the people you think took them with an axe and start cutting up horse any thing that moves let them no you mean bisness

hope you get your dogs back mate my friends corsing bith was taken out o his yard last weak he got in the van went up to the pickies told them he was going to cut up every horse they were owner of got out and hit one with an axe to let them no he meant bisness went then to a littel c**t that ment to rob dogs and give him a hammering got back home the dog was in his yard with a rope around its nack he sure the tinkers took it that how to started mate go to the people you think took them with an axe and start cutting up horse any thing that moves let them no you mean bisness

Aha !! that's the code HH it sorts the mess out and gets the message across so it doesn't happen again.

Two terriers stolen on me today black patter dale bitch three years old jack russel dog one year old if anyone is offerd any of these terriers could you call me on this number please 07872564751

sorry to hear that wat part of the country u from i will look out if anything comes my way bud

It's says above