IS BIRMINGHAM SPOT THE WHITE MAN

I think your slightly mistaken,its a known fact that all nations,ethnicities,and creeds unite as one in this small island utopia,its called multicultural britain,no seperation,no segregation,everyones happy with their neighbours irrespective of colour or religion,maybe you just visited birmingham when the caucasians were eating or watching TV indoors thus making them noticeable only by their glaring absence? :angel:

I love the subtle humour :laugh:

love that Vid L/H wooly bully :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 1

I live in Brum, some areas are over run with indians and muslims, some areas like lozells are mainly black...depends where your daughters living??

The one worrying trend is the amount of Somali's turning up...even the black gang members told a mate of mine if he was ever in any grief with somali's kill them without hesiatation? WTF thats all about i don't know...

I live in Brum, some areas are over run with indians and muslims, some areas like lozells are mainly black...depends where your daughters living??

The one worrying trend is the amount of Somali's turning up...even the black gang members told a mate of mine if he was ever in any grief with somali's kill them without hesiatation? WTF thats all about i don't know...

I dont think you can exspect the somalians who come from a war torn unlawfull country like they do to come here and start behaveing them selfs in a lawfull manner [bANNED TEXT] its some thing they are not used to.Sheffield has got 10,000 of them and riseing.