j j greenwood

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds a good dog trainer what year did he win it , obeideince is good but natural hunting and good stile better ,eye used to obeidece train them but better with a more natura stile and not to heavy o

thats shocking, charging folk to pass on the ways of the country, be it ferreting, lamping or anything no wonder our passion is dying, an for anybody else reading this,   DO NOT PAY THE MAN FFS, GET

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100

Posted Images

I wish I had heeded my own advice,I repeat it parrot-fashion to the kids but never followed it myself,hence the reason I am permanantly skint,another one I use is poverty is character forming :laugh:

Got to say my dad seems to have loads of them which he has taken no notice of through his life, I suppose it's do as I say not as I do :whistling:

The worst thing is I'm starting to transform into him the missus pulls me for it all the time.... I thought I'd be quite a cool dad but I'm definately not, my 13 year old girl will vouch for that.....

• Like 1

come on boys stop giving gentleman ajim a hard time to be agiude in udsa you have to pay to hunt gear lion deer so we have not got that qaurry but we have rabbs and profesional dog trainers like gentleman jim a good old guy ot like i says dick turpin was an honest man to gentleman jim lol always says this you pay your money and take your chance ,and if you dont trap youlle never win,

A lot of you are missing the point completely: Jim's not advertising for the average working lad to come and learn ferreting: he's offering well heeled wannabee hunters a 4 star week end break where they can play at being hunters: they are the new 'middle class' hunter of the 21st century. Fair play to him for finding a new market for ferreting!

what i says this gentleman jim could be thee nicest fella in the world , but rabb hunting his and was allways the workingclass types , no i am sorry the mans taking the , and it dont make a difference if his dog his all colours of the rainbow it wunt do for me atb bunnys

what i says this gentleman jim could be thee nicest fella in the world , but rabb hunting his and was allways the workingclass types , no i am sorry the mans taking the , and it dont make a difference if his dog his all colours of the rainbow it wunt do for me atb bunnys

Got to agree their mate its the same if some body approached me and asked if they could put any thing in a book about my escapades over the years i would decline unless the said tales were in a book that the profit from sales was towards a worthy charity not to line some one's pockets.

I agree with the sentiment, Bunnys; but "Rabbiting" was the exclusive sport of the gentry at one time ! They had "warrens" built on their land, and employed "Warrenners" to make sure there was enough rabbits for their sport ! Thank god those days are gone ! :hmm:

Cheers.

Poacher you will find Jim does actualy do a lot for rescue, he gives up his time to assess and advise on

rescue lurchers - he's helped with the shows we have done.

ive a bull lurcher hear with me on foster at the mo, shes not up for rehoming yet

as she has needed work doing with her to get her ready - due to the fact this dog had its leg shattered to bits

and had to have it removed (someone shot her multiple times with a pellet gun at close range)

Jims been helping me get her ready and advising me on the best way forward with some things,

not everything he does is to line his pockets.

Poacher you will find Jim does actualy do a lot for rescue, he gives up his time to assess and advise on

ive a bull lurcher hear with me on foster at the mo, shes not up for rehoming yet

as she has needed work doing with her to get her ready - due to the fact this dog had its leg shattered to bits

and had to have it removed (someone shot her multiple times with a pellet gun at close range)

Jims been helping me get her ready and advising me on the best way forward with some things,

Thats good to hear.I am just one of those who finds it easey to put a pair of work boots on every day and go and do a shit job and just enjoy my hobbies and intrests with out trieng to make a big profit out of them.

jim getting fed up of hearing jim , its afarce trying to sell a few days rabbiting for 700 sovs , unless there well healed and got cash to spare , but as i says if he gets it fair play , itl be a select clientele more like a n exlusive one , as theyll be rare ,its not red stag stalking or salmon with rod or grouse its a3 pound rabbit ,so charge accordinaly , i say but well fools and there money are easly parted , and if he gets it fair play to him

alternately you could of euthanased the dog and given the money it cost to turn it into a well adjusted cripple to needy bairns.is there not plenty 4 legged lurchers wanting homes?