j j greenwood

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds a good dog trainer what year did he win it , obeideince is good but natural hunting and good stile better ,eye used to obeidece train them but better with a more natura stile and not to heavy o

thats shocking, charging folk to pass on the ways of the country, be it ferreting, lamping or anything no wonder our passion is dying, an for anybody else reading this,   DO NOT PAY THE MAN FFS, GET

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100

Posted Images

aint we all doing this for the love of it??? aint that our best answer for the flk trying to take our right to rabbit away, after they have took our rights to hunt everything else or as near damnnit?? CHARGING FOLK MONEY TO TAKE THEM OUT IN THIS DAY AN AGE WILL ONLY DO US MORE HARM :yes:

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 2

YE THERE A PIONT THERE ,BUT IN SOME VAST AREAS OF THE UK LOW POPULAITION GOOD TO HAVE A LITTLE COTTAGE INDUSTRY ON YOUR DOORSTEP ,FECH THE GROUSEMOORS BEING CHARGING ITALIENS FOR DECADES TO SHOOT RABBITS UP IN SCOTLAND , AN YOU CANT GET ON , BUT IN SOME AREAS IT WOULD WORK NICELY AS SOME AREAS HAVE NO WORTH APART FROM A DAYS RABBITING AND SHEEP , DIFFRENT AREAS HAVE DIFFRENT PORT OF CALL AS THEY SAY, GOOD PIONTS ON BOTH SIDES

End of the day everyone has to make a living some how and if jim wants to do it this way - along with his dog training,

then why not, if people are willing to pay him for it then thats up to them.

Ive known jim for quite a few years now and like others have said he's is a sound bloke.

he's helped me quite a lot with some training and i have been out with him ferreting a couple of times

although only local,

with me im starting my first young bitch off - added to that shes a rescue dog and a pig headed beddy x at times

she did come from working parents - Jim has been a great help, as she had not done anything till i got her at 7 months

i've had to take it slowley with her, and with jims advice and getting her out a couple of times with jims dogs, shes coming along

better than i could have ever expected, if i had of done it all on my own, yes i probably could have brought her on - but she probably would have only been standered

or i would have screwed it up, end of the day i know i can call him or email him and know ive got the help there from someone i can trust.

If he can get people to pay that sort of money then fair play to him,i bet he,s laughing all the way to the bank,of course he,s going to be helpful and courteous,he,s just butt tojjered you for £350.If you have the need to travel all the way up there to be shown the basics of bunny bashing then you are in the wrong game,the real dedicated lads and lasses that last the course get out and learn,one way or another,nothing more satisfying than learning from ones own mistakes and reaping the rewards.

• Like 1

i learnt from a lad who at the time i thought he knew his stuff but since i have been going myself for the last 5 years i now no the lad didnt have a clue just get yourself out and learn from your own mistakes the price for 2 days you could get yourself a decent pup and a new lamp

I remember [bANNED TEXT] i was first asked to ferret for ordinary working class lads and lasses with hawks and some one mentioned they would pay me i said like feck you will i was more than happy with the lions share of rabbits it prbably exsplains why i havent a pot to piss as i couldent take money of anybody showing them how to ferret or lamp.lol

I YA MAY NOT BE TO WELL OFF HAS YOU PUT IT ,HAVNT GOT APOT TO PISS IN . bUT YOU HAVE GOOD MORALS HAS FAR HAS THE GRASS ROOTS OF GENERAL HUNTING HIS CONCERNED TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YA POACHER MAN ,WHERE CASH HIS CONCERNED THERE WILL BE SOME THAT WILL PEDDLE JUST ABOUT OUGHT,MONEY GRABBING GREEDY b*****ds. ATB TO THOSE GENUINE AND GRASS ROOT HUNTERS ,BUNNYS.
  • Like 2