j j greenwood

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds a good dog trainer what year did he win it , obeideince is good but natural hunting and good stile better ,eye used to obeidece train them but better with a more natura stile and not to heavy o

thats shocking, charging folk to pass on the ways of the country, be it ferreting, lamping or anything no wonder our passion is dying, an for anybody else reading this,   DO NOT PAY THE MAN FFS, GET

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100

Posted Images

good one but neve rhunted with icey , i dont mind paying for sport m fech went to u sa over ten times cost me flight time money but well worth it

well whin we cant all be big game hunters some of us have kids to feed

and some of us dont treat what we know as some military secrets :laugh:

I only have to mention the Borzoi and comments and insults come flying. Laughing, jeering. And that's before saying I'm female and work for rescue.

Don't get any of that with Jim.

dont let a few foolish folk put you off, you DONT have to pay to be accepted :victory:

good one but neve rhunted with icey , i dont mind paying for sport m fech went to u sa over ten times cost me flight time money but well worth it

well whin we cant all be big game hunters some of us have kids to feed

and some of us dont treat what we know as some military secrets :laugh:

i no net over the hole ferret out of the box drop into the hole an stand back ffs
  • Like 2

i ment the site adress, was wrote wrong simmo,,, does anyone know who this greenwood fella is ???

I judged the E of E show with him a few years back ,he is a good lurcher judge and has a good reputation with dogs.

I would imagine this is aimed more thaose wanting to "experience", the out doors and have a taste of fields sports, rather than the meat and potatoes lurcher guy/woman.

Hope this hasn't given you ideas Tomo? :hmm:

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100 a man,, just take 2 people 3 at the most, at a time. ide provide food,,, sausages bacon ect, stew at night crate of beer, ect, or if early season and its mild , sep oct,, maybee barbacue befor lamping

trouble is ide be worried about boomerangs,,, DARCY,,,lol

• Like 4

i ment the site adress, was wrote wrong simmo,,, does anyone know who this greenwood fella is ???

I judged the E of E show with him a few years back ,he is a good lurcher judge and has a good reputation with dogs.

I would imagine this is aimed more thaose wanting to "experience", the out doors and have a taste of fields sports, rather than the meat and potatoes lurcher guy/woman.

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100 a man,, just take 2 people 3 at the most, at a time. ide provide food,,, sausages bacon ect, stew at night crate of beer, ect, or if early season and its mild , sep oct,, maybee barbacue befor lamping

poor darcy :laugh:

sounds good tomo if your sticking £200 with the drink in the fridge book me in for the rest of the season

I only have to mention the Borzoi and comments and insults come flying. Laughing, jeering. And that's before saying I'm female and work for rescue.

dont let a few foolish folk put you off, you DONT have to pay to be accepted :victory:

lol. Didn't want to be accepted!

I wanted to get out with my dog.

It's OK saying that permission can be found - but what do you do once you get there?

I came away with good advice, everything from setting nets, best to place my dog, gutting and skinning. And bunnies for the pot.

There's no competition about my dog being better than yours or it's a blimmin jacker.

His knowledge regards dogs is second to non - we have also called on him for behavioural advice - and he's a nice bloke on top.

I went as a complete novice with no agro. Different type dogs in one day. We all got one to one time and had a great day.

lol. Didn't want to be accepted!

I wanted to get out with my dog.

It's OK saying that permission can be found - but what do you do once you get there?

I came away with good advice, everything from setting nets, best to place my dog, gutting and skinning. And bunnies for the pot.

There's no competition about my dog being better than yours or it's a blimmin jacker.

His knowledge regards dogs is second to non - we have also called on him for behavioural advice - and he's a nice bloke on top.

I went as a complete novice with no agro. Different type dogs in one day. We all got one to one time and had a great day.

i aint gonna argue with you missy lol, but you obviously wanted to be accepted, you wanted to be accepted on a days ferreting without being jeered or sniggered at..

all im saying is there are folk out there that are more than willing to do the same as this fella has done for you, free of charge... i know for a fact there is some very good offers in the available section, none a them ask for money an with folks like woodga in there, i doubt he would jeer at you or your dogs.. if you got your own permission an just unsure how to attack it so to speak, even better offer somebody a couple a days out or even a swap, your land then theres, more than 1 way to learn fieldsports :victory:

• Like 1