j j greenwood

jim getting fed up of hearing jim , its afarce trying to sell a few days rabbiting for 700 sovs , unless there well healed and got cash to spare , but as i says if he gets it fair play , itl be a select clientele more like a n exlusive one , as theyll be rare ,its not red stag stalking or salmon with rod or grouse its a3 pound rabbit ,so charge accordinaly , i say but well fools and there money are easly parted , and if he gets it fair play to him

I have to agree with Whin, Im also getting pissed off reading about JJGreenwood, its nearly as bad as the lucas thread.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds a good dog trainer what year did he win it , obeideince is good but natural hunting and good stile better ,eye used to obeidece train them but better with a more natura stile and not to heavy o

thats shocking, charging folk to pass on the ways of the country, be it ferreting, lamping or anything no wonder our passion is dying, an for anybody else reading this,   DO NOT PAY THE MAN FFS, GET

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100

Posted Images