pellet lodged

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a dick you are if a dog catches a deer its dead not like any gun

Any man that hunts needs not answer to any other man on the ethics of his chosen sport .The lurcher versus gun debate has gone on for years before any of you chose to champion the facts and will go on

BB69, The chap has not a clue about it, he thinks he knows but the truth is his experience comes from LACS. He thinks any dog can do it and that dogmen don't strive to get a good dog that will m

As for the name callers such as WILF. All than needs to be said is it takes one to know one. :laugh: And I'll take that win every day of the week. :toast:

Now be a good boy or I will make you look even more of a dick then you already do, just as I have done to you on a few previous occasions :yes:

Rasher/Greek Phil , Stavros just to name a few

You get called some names you do H

Is that cos (small Island) thats where they think you come from?

:boogy:

Stu

As we both know once the name calling starts the argument is won. Doesn't take long does it. A few insightfull posts, a well presented and justifiable POV, and a large helping of fact. I wish all debates and discussion I have to get involved in were so easily won. I'd be able to spend even more of my time having fun if they were. :angel:

As for the name callers such as WILF. All than needs to be said is it takes one to know one. :laugh: And I'll take that win every day of the week. :toast:

Now be a good boy or I will make you look even more of a dick then you already do, just as I have done to you on a few previous occasions :yes:

Wif

The only person you have ever succeed in making look a dick is yourself, and you make a fine job of it too. Its a pity that nothing else where you are concerned matches up to that one ability you have managed to master. I suggest that it is probably down to the old " a legend in his own imagination" syndrome that you clearly suffer from. :feck:

Edited by gerfalcon

Stu

As we both know once the name calling starts the argument is won. Doesn't take long does it. A few insightfull posts, a well presented and justifiable POV, and a large helping of fact. I wish all debates and discussion I have to get involved in were so easily won. I'd be able to spend even more of my time having fun if they were. :angel:

Oh I am just sat here shaking my head its painfull . H :D can you not find something more to do

I have got an excuse because I havent got any work in but at this time of year surely you should be run of your feet. :hmm:

Edited by Caprelous

Still stand by the fact that no man has the right to criticize another having not done it .This chap bases his condemnation on the ill effects of a few encounters with fallen deer that were or were not taken with a lurcher ,could of been the farm cur for all he knows .Too many laws based on this sort of sketchy fact and too many self appointed judges critisizing those whos passion is different to his own .What ever way you dress it up Geeky Phill, you are a bigot of the highest order ,something you probably relish but not one id care for .That alleged shot over the boundary you refer to has yet to be proved mate and will never from what ive seen, so be careful what you put in print as these things have a habit of returning and biting you on the ass .

Rasher/Greek Phil,

Read my previous reply which you have quickly ignored. The act of stalking is a mystery to the wider public, they aren't aware of the practises, they relate shooting to a quick death and if you have even participated know full well what happens to a shot deer.

You keep quoting 'unethical and unjustifiable' as you always do but cannot put facts to why it is, just that the Labour government saw it as such, they knew they could get the inner city vote. They also approved mass immigration and spending us into deficit.

You have no experience and no argument and believe that because the majority thought it was right then it must be right.

Keep following the Sheeple.

Richie

My apologises what previous reply?

Having been a stalker for many years, I have found that most people understand the concept extremely well although they might not necessarily be familiar with the terminology used at times. As has been already discussed 99.999% of competently taken shots do result in instantaneous, immediate or rapid death. The debate on unethical and unjustifiable killing of deer has been well documented, widely debated, and should be clearly understood by anyone who has participated , had a long standing interest in or bothered to make themselves aware of that debate. Are you saying you are none of these? If you are then perhaps you're out of your depth and I have no inclinations to walk you through to the shallows. Besides and in no way do i say this smugly the deer coursing debate is done, its banned.

If you bother to check you will find that It was n't just Labour MP's and Members of the House of Lords who voted the Hunting Act 2004 onto the statute books. Conservative and Liberal members of both houses voted in its favour. It had nothing to do with the inner city vote gathering. As for immigration and over spending. I think you'll find that had simply continued the trend that had been so avidly embraced by so many during the years of the Thatcher regime. I was never a great fan of the woman or her policies. But at least she broke the strangle hold of the unions and wiped the floor with Red Arthur. But thats another debate for another time and place.

If a solution to an issue is deemed to be right by the majority, is shown to be right by the evidence and the facts, and the other side fails in every way to provide conclusive and indisputable evidence to the contrary, and you yourself agree with that majority decision, then of course that decision is right. I also believe and understand completely that the sky is up, water downs down hill, no fish ever known to man has ever written a single word, ugly women always look far better after 10 pints of decent beer, and we can go around and around the fundamentals of this debate till the cows come home.

Regardless of our own POV or personal perceptions of the rights and wrongs of the Hunting Act 2004. The deer coursing ban is in place, it will remain in place. In time the government will close the loop holes, increase the conviction rates, along with the penalties.

Edited by gerfalcon

Stu

Oh I am just sat here shaking my head its painfull . H :D can you not find something more to do

I have got an excuse because I havent got any work in but at this time of year surely you should be run of your feet. :hmm:

Stu

Early mornings and a well oiled regime helps to create space in the day. :D Also these new fangled Iphones make keeping up with the www a right doddle. Modern technology aye!

There was a time when the world thought the Telegram was fast! :laugh:

Wif

The only person you have ever succeed in making look a dick is yourself, and you make a fine job of it too. Its a pity that nothing else where you are concerned matches up to that one ability you have managed to master. I suggest that it is probably down to the old " a legend in his own imagination" syndrome that you clearly suffer from. :feck:

Legend ?.....no, I dont think so.......you seem to be getting a little hot under the collar as you always do when your obviously very limited intellect starts to fail you as it always seems to do when you run out of nonsense to google......or when faced with someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Either way, your on to a loser before you start when you come to table with nothing in your hand.....you cant bluff it (as has been proven with you time and again) but I will give you your due, your a glutton for punishment.

See, theres lads on here who do actually know what they are talking about and have been around.......they have the metal capacity to mix with the many, a skill that those with limited social/mental/confidence skills sadly lack.

Your as see through as tracing paper ;)

In laymans terms, your full of shit and the bit that really gets you is that you know we all know it :yes:

• Like 1