RATS

WENT ON A FARM SUN NOT BEEN ON 4 20 YEARS OR MORE MOST OF PERMISSION I GOTNOW GOT OR HAD MIKS MY MATE steve will he remember you yes i broke his horse in along time ago after a hand shake a chat yes another one been robbed well off we go 1 x 2 out of berries 15 in bag by dinner time worked the hedge behind farm buildings nice mark 3 holer nets down popped ferrret in then almighty scream net purset steve grabs net the bigger rat i seen in my life struggled out and up tree as i said behing farm walked to end of hedge to the farm lane there must hsve been hundreds of there had word with farmer its nothing to see hundred rats in one night how the hell am i suppose to get rid of them

Terriers,,

Use ferrets on rats if you like,, but it will be HARD on them,, tough. A smoker and dogs would be my game for that,, any dog as well,, yeh`d be surprised at how the neighbours wee rugrat, turns into a fire breathing rat killer when they get the chance

ATB