Stolen Terrier Returned " A BIG THANKS " & to put the record straight

Good to see the lads got his bitch back, but if it was me i'd be demanding the lad who had her to tell me where he got her from, doesnt matter if he got her 4th, 5th or even 6th hand i'd want to get to the bottom of it. You will find rats will usually sell each other out in order to save their own bacon. :yes:

• Like 2

Good to see the lads got his bitch back, but if it was me i'd be demanding the lad who had her to tell me where he got her from, doesnt matter if he got her 4th, 5th or even 6th hand i'd want to get to the bottom of it. You will find rats will usually sell each other out in order to save their own bacon. :yes:

i am the man that got the dog back and if enenyone thinks they can demand me i will pm my adress let see them come
  • Like 1

i am the man that got the dog back and if enenyone thinks they can demand me i will pm my adress let see them come

are we to know how it got from the owner to "jimmy " ? Curious :hmm: Edited by dixiebop

Fair do's grunter :thumbs: now if it was your dog that was stolen and someone got it back from soe Would nt you like to know who or where it had been?

Y.I.S Leeview

if my dog got pinched i would want to know exactly who took it, then i would get a couple of the rough uns round my way to hunt him down and bring him back and i would tourcher him! as far as im concerned its would be like taking my kid away! my dogs are part of the family

if my dog got pinched i would want to know exactly who took it, then i would get a couple of the rough uns round my way to hunt him down and bring him back and i would tourcher him! as far as im concerned its would be like taking my kid away! my dogs are part of the family

:thumbs: 100% agree with you mate pointy insrimunts come to mind
  • 2 weeks later...