Stolen Terrier Returned " A BIG THANKS " & to put the record straight

Chris has aked me to put up a post to say a BIG thanks to Donny C, Lynn & Baffy and everyone else who posted comments expressing help and support , it just goes to show that some dogs do get returned if we all stick together :thumbs:

Second to this, Chris has also asked me to put the record straight regarding some acusation flying about regarding a guy called Jimmy

To be clear on this Jimmy DID NOT steal this terrier, he bought it in good faith and as soon as he found out it had been stolen he contacted Chris immediately and arranged for Chris to collect, so we should be thanking him and not accusing him.

Chris would have posted this himself but does not currently have a computer.

• Like 8

oops only just read this..i have also expressed on the other post about said guy and that he is innocent but i refused to name him.i did nt realise this post was here

Chris asked me to name him so that it's clear who was not involved... Looking forward to naming the culprits if it comes to light :yes::thumbs:

Nice to hear a happy ending for a change :thumbs: Andri