FIRST CROSS DEERHOUND BULL, ANY INFO?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a picture of my six month old first cross. She's 24in.

first cross, bull x deerhound

think about it........

Posted Images

Not sure why you would need to put a bull to a deerhound, i persomly thimk that the deerhound would bennefit from staying as it is cant see the advantage as a deerhound will do what is requied without the bull blood

to true pal seen some cracking deerhound crosses take fox no problem and deer so i dont see the point of adding bull blood

Not sure why you would need to put a bull to a deerhound, i persomly thimk that the deerhound would bennefit from staying as it is cant see the advantage as a deerhound will do what is requied without the bull blood

Are ye quite sure they will
  • Like 1

to true pal seen some cracking deerhound crosses take fox no problem and deer so i dont see the point of adding bull blood

Yeah fair enough but i look well hard with my bull/deerhound :laugh:

theres plenty of lads with this breed i have had a deerhound get me a full english (,wirey ,charlie and a ropey) but some people like the bull in the cross others dont