Lamping-Group or singlehanded?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prefer it on my own , so nobody can see how crap my dog is .

one accomplice or people who no the score

On my own if I'm bringing a pup on, but usually take the older dogs out with a mate for the crack, don't matter if we get one, none or 20 odd, it's about the crack and bein out the house.

Guest born to run1083

For me when I go local the terrian is so rough I don't like going on my own to many times, if I ever broke my ankle up the mountains I'd be f****d on my own, but in England I'd more then happy go my loan some lol I'm same hate people thudding over fences or gates don't half make a difference.

Like iv said i do both, But IMHO there should be no more than two people with one dog a peice and a lamp a peice after that it just gets silly to me anyway cant stand it tryed it with more and didnt like,

As when i go out myself i might take my two out one off slip and one on and just keep changeing dogs after a few runs a peice, I do like going with another as you know what its like you can have a bit of crack now and again and with two of yous it gives you the extra somtime when things are slow and you'd chuck the towel in if you never had the other to spor you on and vice vera

On my own or one other, normally my brother or a good mate. Recently a lad who got me a load of new land has walked around with us ( he shoots and doesn't run dogs) he loved it and is now ringing me to ask when he can next walk out, I can see a lurcher in his kennels beside his springers soon enough.