Predator Trapping video

Personally, i did not like the way the foxes ect suffered.. To me, if you trap it, kill it humanely quick and don't mess about with it, or let it go if its not a none target species!

That possum was not happy after that, it was limping away!

I use to cull badgers for the dept of agriculture under permit, for TB eradication and we used live catch snares over here. They were checked early each morning by me and any badger caught in the snare, was humanely dispatched quick with a .22 bullet to the brain!

That guy i am sorry to say, was just fecking about with them, extending their fright!

Just my opinion. :victory:

Personally, i did not like the way the foxes ect suffered.. To me, if you trap it, kill it humanely quick and don't mess about with it, or let it go if its not a none target species!

I use to cull badgers for the dept of agriculture under permit, for TB eradication and we used live catch snares over here. They were checked early each morning by me and any badger caught in the snare, was humanely dispatched quick with a .22 bullet to the brain!

That guy i am sorry to say, was just fecking about with them, extending their fright!

I think the idea was that he is re-locating them rather than kill them. Despite what many think, the traps don't 'cut to the bone' and the rubber jawed traps that guy was using only holds the foot, not damages it. :thumbs:

I think the idea was that he is re-locating them rather than kill them. Despite what many think, the traps don't 'cut to the bone' and the rubber jawed traps that guy was using only holds the foot, not damages it. :thumbs:

Each to their own, but that's sound. :thumbs:

RED DAWN just thinking the same mate would be a good idea they are smaller types for rabbits aswell cant find anything of the law tho cant seem to find any one sells them in the uk just the u.s so that might be a give away unfortionatly, would like to hear from someone with a straight answer???

Edited by MickyB

Footholds are illegal in the UK, and its not all fine and dandy like the yank says, some animals do chew there feet off...They are totally non target specific uncovered and will never be legal here that's a fact, regardless of there effectiveness.

good film .and myselfe think a good leg hold trap,, modified and set well is more selective and more human than the snares we able to use hetre at the presenrt time.. if i was av fox i much rather puyll against my foot than my neck..but our laws are ? lets say strange..

good film .and myselfe think a good leg hold trap,, modified and set well is more selective and more human than the snares we able to use hetre at the presenrt time.. if i was av fox i much rather puyll against my foot than my neck..but our laws are ? lets say strange..

Disagree on a point logun, there not selective, they can use different sets to target certain animals, but there always catching non target animals, coon,bobcats,possums,coyotes,etc..A trap uncovered can never be target specific..