tyson fury boxing tomorrow night

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

its all down to personal opinions i know and weve all got our own opinions .i dont think either of the klitchkos are that special theyve been the best of a bad bunch over the last few years .styles make fights. we know and tyson got all the materials to do either one of them and it will happen in the next 18 mths.

yes but his chin hasnt been tested by a banger thats the difference whos he ever boxed except over the hill semi retired in it for a payday nobodys /??LIKE I SAY GOOD LUCK TO THE LAD BUT IF EITHER OF THEM HIT HIM HES OF TO SLEEP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont know if its just me getting old but i found that hard to watch.......boxings a sport i love and that whole thing was a total fiasco........i was at the York Hall for the Colin Lynes fight the o

Price beat him convincingly in the aba,s i think thats what took Price to the Olympics instead of Fury...but i might be wrong.......they,ll be kept apart for a while yet and rightly so.   For me the

This is absolutely right..........the only people who would say " he cant take a punch " etc etc are people who have never been hit by a 16 stone fighter !.........It doesnt matter if your 20 stone,if

nice video hes the master true but tyson fury wont do the klitschkos

its all down to personal opinions i know and weve all got our own opinions .i dont think either of the klitchkos are that special theyve been the best of a bad bunch over the last few years .styles make fights. we know and tyson got all the materials to do either one of them and it will happen in the next 18 mths.

yes but his chin hasnt been tested by a banger thats the difference whos he ever boxed except over the hill semi retired in it for a payday nobodys /??LIKE I SAY GOOD LUCK TO THE LAD BUT IF EITHER OF THEM HIT HIM HES OF TO SLEEP

you aint took much notice of his fights .but probably one of his best attributes is his chin and his heart. hes a born fighter .whos he eber fought well compare his opponents at his age to any opponents that previous british heavy weights have fought at the same age in theyre careers . compare the records of say his last three fights and who they have beaten .the man can only beat who evers put in front of him and his management and promoters will plot a course that they think is the best way to a title shot ..larry holmes once said to bruno fight all the bums you can .as for bangers i dont think the klitchkos could put a fag out to be honest .where were they at tysons age compare theyre records .but hey time will tell.

THEM OPPONENTS IN THE STATES ARE TRAINED BY THE BEST LOOK AT MIKE TYSON AT THE SAME AGE

There's not a good heavyweight in the states Eddie Chambers is the best of a poor bunch. Its too early to judge Fury he has plenty of talent but you won't see the best of him for another 3 years at least. The good thing with Fury is he is improving with every fight at the momment.

THEM OPPONENTS IN THE STATES ARE TRAINED BY THE BEST LOOK AT MIKE TYSON AT THE SAME AGE

There's not a good heavyweight in the states Eddie Chambers is the best of a poor bunch. Its too early to judge Fury he has plenty of talent but you won't see the best of him for another 3 years at least. The good thing with Fury is he is improving with every fight at the momment.

a very good post plong .tysoms only just 22 at the moment hes not finished growing and like you say hes getting better with every fight . and at the end of the day who is out there on the world scene .

I'd agree with you there Plong, though i'd like to see Fury work on his fitness as he matures, for a 22 year old he's carry'n a fair bit of lard and over his past few fights has looked both out of proportion and unsteady on his legs, which look underdeveloped. All up top and weaker below could just be his undoing. :yes:

people running him down put yer money where yez mouth is

If he fights a klitchko in the next 5 years i'll have a ton on either klit :thumbs:

until then all the best to him and i hope he makes it the top eventually.

Edited by blan89