Update on Bitch

Back in febuary i posted picks of my first lurcher, shes just over a year now and what a great bitch shes turning out to be. i just thaught id share a few picks of what she was to what she is...

post-25364-0-04898400-1320850994.jpg

post-25364-0-38272000-1320851046.jpg

Hope you like her...shes 1/2 greyhound, 1/4 collie, 1/8 deerhound and 1/8whippet.

She stands at 25" tts now, not done alot with her to be fair i dont want to rush her but now shes maturing nicely il do more, shes had the odd bunny whilst out but nothing more. Hopefully more to come this winter, thanks for comments :thumbs:

looks a beauty mate. I was thinking of putting my dog over a pure greyhound if he turns out good enough but was concerned it would cause the pups to have poor feet after hearing tales of greyhounds always having knocked up toes cause of the speed they go and their so called 'poor feet'.

What are her feet like bud? I don't suppose you'll have fully tested her yet if she's only just turned 12months.

ATB,

The Wizard