UphillDoc- Public insult calls for public redress

That mosby fellar is a funny little faggot aint he.

Stop being a bully Doc.........poor little man gonna go tell teacher on ya.

Edwards-I first met you on the www, same as Mosby ...did I treat you unfair, or try to tell you how you should do things?

Take care.

No and never.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think he,s a nobhead , would have been a lot shorter .

Doc, You have shown yourself to be no better than a schoolyard bully. You attempt to promote yourself as an authority over other hunters and members of this board through rude language and open ende

I'm guessing a cock fight!!!!!..........

Posted Images

Edwards-I first met you on the www, same as Mosby ...did I treat you unfair, or try to tell you how you should do things?

Take care.

Doc you are a bully and Dan edwards is fat! Take that bitches!

I'll press slam you son!

Dan, you are by far the most two faced punk mother f****r I have ever seen. By the way this is Tim7581, the one your butt buddy kicked off the board. You talk a alot of shit pal, but when it comes down to it your a ass kissin son of a bitch. Go back to blowing Vargy. Only this time put on that pink dress you want to wear so bad. Maybe if your lucky he might just give you a reach around. You got a lot of balls calling someone a fag huh? Thats funny coming from a guy such as yourself that believes it aint gay unless your balls touch.

Doc, you are just a jack of all trades and a master at none aint ya? Only thing is you talk shit more than most, but it is always over a computer screen. I tell you what. I will take Mosbys spot, come kick my ass tuff guy.

Tim

Tim-Your exactly the type fella I knew would speak up for Mosby...LMFAO

Im not sure what ya ment by jack of all trades, but I have mastered the art of spotting a bullshitter...and you are top notch. I wouldnt spend the time to walk across the street to whip you, let alone across the country. If ya feel strong, Im easy to find. How about I take it out on Mosby and next time you guys are together complaining about how your manginas are hurting, he can take it out on you big boy... ;) Im sure you could comfort each other, and remind yourselfs while folks who actually hunt, think your culls, your mommies think your real special.

Take care.

Take care.

Doc you are a bully and Dan edwards is fat! Take that bitches!

I'll press slam you son!

Dan , I'm thinking steady has ate a few snickers since last you saw him, press slam him? That is retard strength if you can do that.....

classic :laugh: an for the record, dan is gay an doc is a bully :laugh: :laugh:

Be nice........ole tiny tim already done gave me a complex.

well you leave them mexican men alone then :laugh:

Doc's a half breed and I aint never tried f****n him.........ask him yourself. LOL!

I have to admit though I did dry hump josebag in a ditch once waitin on a terrier.........what can I say, he looked lonely.

classic :laugh: an for the record, dan is gay an doc is a bully :laugh: :laugh:

Be nice........ole tiny tim already done gave me a complex.

well you leave them mexican men alone then :laugh:

Doc's a half breed and I aint never tried f****n him.........ask him yourself. LOL!

I have to admit though I did dry hump josebag in a ditch once waitin on a terrier.........what can I say, he looked lonely.

:clapper: