LURCHER MISSING

Lots of dogs been stolen all over Cork at the moment. My buddies Jack Russells were stolen from his yard in broad day light. All the terrier men are busy securing their kennels too. Who ever is stealing them is supposedly sending them up North before the kennel door is closed. Best of luck. Will keep the eyes open where I'm living - West of Cork City.

and his name is known if you want his name give me a pm he stole tinytigers dogs of here

I

I PUT THIS UP SO LADS COULD GIVE ME A PM TO GIVE YOUS THE NAME OF A SCUM BAGS WHO IS ROBBING DOGS AND ONLY 2 WANTED HIS NAME THAT SAYS ALOT

cheers danny

is this the same c*nt that his name and pic was on the other post?

yeah its that c**t. ya think some folk would want his name just in case it happens to them cheers danny

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

same here the more that knows it the better

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fecking hate this, if someone had found it you'd have it back by know. Some thieving barsteward has it and I hope you catch up with them.SCUMBAGS!   Best of luck getting the dog back.     Bri

them f****n pikeys in the red van robbin dogs they should shot dead

i have past his name 2 alot of people danny

Posted Images

alright lurcher

just flicking threw the thread when i read other sayin was it the same fella off another thread so i taught that he might of known

i know mighty celt well would often go out with him its a real shame this bitch is gone seen her work very good

and a sound fella too

Its a c**t alright pal, chris did ya reward her return. I know its not the done think paying to have ur dog back, but this case is different, the bitch got out on you, think the whole site is praying for her return..

alright lurcher

just flicking threw the thread when i read other sayin was it the same fella off another thread so i taught that he might of known

i know mighty celt well would often go out with him its a real shame this bitch is gone seen her work very good

and a sound fella too

Its a c**t alright pal, chris did ya reward her return. I know its not the done think paying to have ur dog back, but this case is different, the bitch got out on you, think the whole site is praying for her return..

mate i would pay alot of money 2 get her back safe and sound,

its killing me not noing where she is or how she is.

alright lurcher

and a sound fella too

mate i would pay alot of money 2 get her back safe and sound,

its killing me not noing where she is or how she is.

Might be worth sticking an add in this..

http://www.buyandsell.ie/search/gen_purpose_search?search%5Bsearch_term%5D=lurcher