Sign in to follow this  
welshnutter69

whippet x english bull...first cross

i know exactly where ur coming from simo...ive given him an ear bashing allready! he recons he did go down the vets for that injection to abort the litter but it was to far gone...

i dont really do much with him, he knows i hunt and gave me a phone call asking if i wanted or knew any 1 that wanted to buy a pup from him...

well me beeing me i just trying to help him.

why didn he just abort them ffs only costs a few quid

Yes joball. Why fella? What's that got to do with things?? Pm if you have a problem!

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

pull yer tongue out of his arse mate the guys only trying to sell pups.

Ha love it!, whats the problem its not like hes asking £150 or anything stupid, cant even do favours on here without the little nit pickers getting there 1p in!

Oh the irony.........

how do you get time to work u dogs..if you not selling dogs,nets lamps thats all you seem to do,and you have some mates with dogs for sale...Get a job

Wtf are you on about joball? You do not know the full story so button it kid ;) there's a good boy! The pup wasn't going to make the size I wanted, Dai said he was going to do a repeate mating from which he had caled, then put a whipxgrey over the bitch, I tried the pup out and he was too small a build and height. So I offered it back to Dai, may be I should have sold it on is it? Didn't think there was a problem with that? Not that it should bother you though! As it had f*ck all to do with you.

Wtf are you on about joball? You do not know the full story so button it kid ;) there's a good boy! The pup wasn't going to make the size I wanted, Dai said he was going to do a repeate mating from which he had caled, then put a whipxgrey over the bitch, I tried the pup out and he was too small a build and height. So I offered it back to Dai, may be I should have sold it on is it? Didn't think there was a problem with that? Not that it should bother you though! As it had f*ck all to do with you.

Too many people keep dogs that don't work out for them got to be harsh if you want a good kennel if a dog has a problem like it won't retrieve or want take what you want it to it has to go or you will forever not be 100% happy with your lot and wtf is the point of that depends on your expectations I suppose some people just raise the bar slightly higher than others moggs dnt bite we now what's in our kennels

• Like 1

Too many people keep dogs that don't work out for them got to be harsh if you want a good kennel if a dog has a problem like it won't retrieve or want take what you want it to it has to go or you will forever not be 100% happy with your lot and wtf is the point of that depends on your expectations I suppose some people just raise the bar slightly higher than others moggs dnt bite we now what's in our kennels

What can you expect from a 6 month pup? If it has issues at that age it comes down to bad training?

nothing to do with me mate. i promise u that... and another thing, i never breed my dogs...only ever had one litter, that was 3 years ago and that was for kc reg staffordshire bull terriers...

Yet you have repeatedly offered dogs for sale, and selling for "mates" is against the rules of the classifieds..........

Well why dont you just hit the delete botton then Simo..? Simple he's clearly breaking the rules

Ha love it!, whats the problem its not like hes asking £150 or anything stupid, cant even do favours on here without the little nit pickers getting there 1p in!

Oh the irony.........

:laugh::victory:

Too many people keep dogs that don't work out for them got to be harsh if you want a good

Agreed but there was nothing wrong with the pup just didn't suit the type of hunting needed so to him the dog was no good so offered pup back so it could go to a working home that it would be used so that was the reason so he did the right thing gave it back

kennel if a dog has a problem like it won't retrieve or want take what you want it to it has to go or you will forever not be 100% happy with your lot and wtf is the point of that depends on your expectations I suppose some people just raise the bar slightly higher than others moggs dnt bite we now what's in our kennels

What can you expect from a 6 month pup? If it has issues at that age it comes down to bad training?

Oh the irony.........

:laugh::victory:

Whats so funny tough guy.

Oh the irony.........

Yeah realy funny isnt iit, your supposed to be a moderator and your swearing like a tough guy and calling people think! Such a Big Man!

Sign in to follow this