How many dogs do you own?

Is the W/B/W/C retired or still working ? LOL !!

Cheers.

??charts??

Read your signature under your posts, Simo !!! LOL !!!

Cheers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No that dog is still going strong, its a beast, easily capable of catching a few rabbits a season

Thought about using him over my Mini Manchester Terrier;

dubai025-2.jpg

But he needs to be able to take a can of beer single handed !! LOL !!

Cheers.

jesus whatever about the mini but that bat eared terrier on the right dont like you sharing the beer pal lol

Thats a Mini Doberman, serious attitude !! LOL !! Glad it was only 10 " tall !!

Cheers.

:laugh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A genuine question to all you lads who have more than two or three dogs; do you have the time and means to look after them all, i.e. feeding, housing, excersize, vetinary care, etc, and just as import

i had 6 but im down to 5 now .Iv plenty work for my 2 lurchers lamping during the week and hunting foxes with the beagle crosses every sunday without fail. I dig every weekend too so i get to work my

2 lurchers pups and a springer! plents work round here for them, food costs next to nowt £12 a bag of alpha but will eat what they catch, i can and do deal with anything apart from broken bones!

Is the W/B/W/C retired or still working ? LOL !!

Cheers.

??charts??

Read your signature under your posts, Simo !!! LOL !!!

Cheers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No that dog is still going strong, its a beast, easily capable of catching a few rabbits a season

Thought about using him over my Mini Manchester Terrier;

dubai025-2.jpg

But he needs to be able to take a can of beer single handed !! LOL !!

Cheers.

jesus whatever about the mini but that bat eared terrier on the right dont like you sharing the beer pal lol

Thats a Mini Doberman, serious attitude !! LOL !! Glad it was only 10 " tall !!

Cheers.

:laugh:

I was hunting i Australia recently, and I was so impressed with their Terriers I'm importing one ! The lads down there sold me this one;

SV400027-3.jpg

I paid big money for it and it's arriving next week. I thought it was a Chihuahua, but them Aussie lads assure me its a Mexican Fox Terrier !! I'm looking forward to working it on toothed game !! LOL !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

3 for me 2 4/8 saluki 3/8 whippet 1/8 greys litter brother and sister there breeding is

Bill to Della Russ to get Delightful Cruise which is the sire to the dogs and the dam is a 3/4 whippet 1/4 grey from sooty sam line

and a 10 week old bred buddy to a merlin x eve x pie line saluki bull greyhound

Edited by bedwhippet

well he certainly has the head of a fox lol but on a serious note i think all your dogs are alchos pal lol.A wee trip to AA might sort them out :laugh:

Hey !! They're Australian dogs !! They are supposed to be fed on beer and barbequed sausages !!

Cheers.

• Like 2

well he certainly has the head of a fox lol but on a serious note i think all your dogs are alchos pal lol.A wee trip to AA might sort them out :laugh:

Hey !! They're Australian dogs !! They are supposed to be fed on beer and barbequed sausages !!

Cheers.

i have 1 pet staffie (but will take anything down ya put in front of him),and a working whippet and me terreir atb cairnsy

3 lurchers

1 retired

1 pup

1 working...

i find it hard having anymore than 2 working dogs on at once an providing the work they truley need...

sometimes there are differnt dog for jobs...but still hard to find the balance to work anymore than 2 dogs at any one time..one will always draw short straw

• Like 1

2 Lurcher bitches, 1 is retiring 1 is a pup.

You fibber !! You have 16 lurchers, 25 puppies and a collie... Oh, and 4 chickens !! Are they laying yet ? Mine are !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Steady on chart anyone would think you were being serious!! :laugh::D But no the fecking chickens are not laying yet and the oven is ready and waiting lol :yes:

P.s you missed out the cats, ferrets and finches!!

Edited by collie/grey