F.I.F.A. & POPPY'S

Yet again FIFA show themselves for what they are , corrupt cowardly out off touch with reality w@nker's , sayin that those in power in the English FA have no Ball's and will Abide by there DEMAND'S , i wish for once someone would stand up too these people this decision is disgracefull !

• Like 1

Our Fa could really come to the front with this if they stood up and showed some bollocks...............wear it anyway then pay whatever fine fifa want to give us afterwards.....sometimes you just got to be true to yourself regardless of the penalty you still gain more than you lose.

• Like 4

I'd like to see the FA call a press conference, and make just one simple statement:

I'm sure that everyone at FIFA will understand that we as a nation are proud of each and every one of the servicemen and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice in order to maintain our freedom, therefore the England national team will be wearing poppies on their shirts as a mark of respect and remembrance for those brave people.

I qoute, 'we will remember them'.

I'm sure the FA would then have the support and backing of the nation and all of the media, and FIFA would be slaughtered if they attempted to punish us in any way.

Edited by kenny14

I'm sure the FA would then have the support and backing of the nation and all of the media, and FIFA would be slaughtered if they attempted to punish us in any way.

Ive got a feeling our FA are going to make a weak pissy little attempt at standing up to fifa by wearing the poppy on the training tops only.....not the actual playing shirts......it f****n annoys me the way our fa back down......our top players are constantly being told by the fa that they are " role models to youngsters ".......well if they are role models then the fa should get their shoulders back and their chin up and put the poppy on the shirt and wear it with pride.....they should use this as an opportunity to show what this country is about...........if these boys are supposed to be role models then the fa must back them up.

• Like 3

Ive got a feeling our FA are going to make a weak pissy little attempt at standing up to fifa by wearing the poppy on the training tops only.....not the actual playing shirts......it f****n annoys me the way our fa back down......our top players are constantly being told by the fa that they are " role models to youngsters ".......well if they are role models then the fa should get their shoulders back and their chin up and put the poppy on the shirt and wear it with pride.....they should use this as an opportunity to show what this country is about...........if these boys are supposed to be role models then the fa must back them up.

Yeh, I am hoping, but f**k, would I like to see it

The FA would certainly go up in my estimation :yes:

I'd like to see the FA call a press conference, and make just one simple statement:

I'm sure that everyone at FIFA will understand that we as a nation are proud of each and every one of the servicemen and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice in order to maintain our freedom, therefore the England national team will be wearing poppies on their shirts as a mark of respect and remembrance for those brave people.

I qoute, 'we will remember them'.

Kenny its a pity you aint runnin the FA .... with Gnasher as your side kick .........feckin FIFA wouldnt know what hit em , as Gnash says the FA will do a token jester hoping it looks good they are yet again bowing to the people who HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT ENGLISH FOOTBALL i.e. Blatter and co !

It will be interesting to see what stance the Scottish and Welsh FA take with this,they are both playing this weekend as well........needless to say the Scots have rolled over already and bowed down to fifa.....the Welsh are currently sticking with the English but time will tell.....

Shame as Brits all in the same boat we couldnt have all stood shoulder to shoulder :hmm:

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see what stance the Scottish and Welsh FA take with this,they are both playing this weekend as well........needless to say the Scots have rolled over already and bowed down to fifa.....the Welsh are currently sticking with the English but time will tell.....

Shame as Brits all in the same boat we couldnt have all stood shoulder to shoulder :hmm:

Agree with you 100% there. It's about time someone in authority stood up for what we believe in, and put the 'Great' back into agreat Britain.