Any of you know how to train guard dogs ?

Guest vin

alright vin, i do know a lad locally that needs to get rid of his akita, its a big dog, not good with other dogs tho, so have to ensure he is kept seperate. not my idea of a nice dog to have about, but no one would get in with him there for sure.

no thanks mate..too much stress involved in that package..LOL..thanks for trying though..

i agree mate, wouldnt touch it myself either

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

friggin hell vin,all this song and dance, theres a good few hundred of us here that will lie and wait in your garden!! All we want is a bacon butty and all your permission

a freind of mine owns a pub and when he was goin to work exactley the same thing was hapening down here in cardiff he when and bought a doberman pup only a small bitch but what a dog good with his gr

I'd personally go for a GSD or Malinois and get some proper training put into it. You'd own a dog that you would enjoy rather than a lunatic you couldn't trust, and I know which one would be the first

Posted Images

FFS Vin is it as bad as that then again wat will be more frustrating is the police probably know who it is but their more concernd about a bit of poaching on the nearby lords estate.I would try and get some names and even if it ment paying some body get them to have a word in their shell like word will soon get round.IMO they want their fekin hands tieing to the railway tracks.

get yourself a couple of farm bred collie pups stick em on a running chain . thats what i did mate they are very terretorial and as loyal as you can get yet brilliant with their own ers

• Like 1

My lurched pup well young lurcher is turning into a real good guard dog got a huge deep bark keeps a constant wTch at the gate when out the kennel and when in kennel even if she sees someone in kitchen goes mental if it not me or the mrs. I would just go to any local pound there will be loads of young dogs that will act as a detterant

Get a rotty pup, my dads house used to get robbed all the time, we did have a shepard and they are good too, we caught one thief when my dad was away pinned by his bollocks to the gate in, he had to be taken to hospital with his "injurys" :toast: . No one will steal a angry rotty on a running chain, also a thing we had to do was train him not to go for meat as we discovered when we had the shepard the thiefs used to chuck a bit of meat for him to eat while they ramsacked the property. Turned out to be the same guy and he tried to chuck the rotty some meat and it didnt work the rotty fancied his meet and two veg instead :boogy:

i would agree with the lads on the farm collies, i have never owned one but when you go up the farmers path to ask for permission they always give you a f**king hard time!! they dont look hard either so the scrotes wont want to pinch it. atb lad

A guard dog shouldnt need training.A protection/attack dog needs careful training but a guard dog should naturaly guard its teritory

:icon_eek:

My mates looking rid off his big ass Doberman because has work away that sort they out for yea

probably get nicked if its a pedigree mate..lol.

but please tell me more out of a matter of interest..PM me please..ive had a few dobermans in the past.

DSC_2026.jpgCSC_0578.jpg both of these would stop them