New Darcy Book Running dogs and Deer

Guest Josy

the terrier book turned up in the post this morning still no sign of the 2 of dogs and deer books i orderd at the same time though! are they coming by courier or in the post the same as the terrier book?

mine came about 10 mins ago by courier :thumbs:

P.s it is topnotch :yes: :yes:

cheers for that mate i`ll be waiting in abit longer then :laugh:

bloody lucky i had dropped back home for breakfast just sat down with a coffee and the bloke chapped the door he reckoned he wouldn't have left it if no one was in

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think JDarcy should write a book on plastic surgery and how it could improve his life..

When it arrives I'm hoping to read mine on the sofa :laugh: :laugh:

Another excellent publication with awesome photography.Best book to date , Im sure it will be a classic

Posted Images

Just a word on the "book"..arrived this morning via courier and although i'm yet to read the book on 1st impressions it is ALL quality stuff,from the presentation box to the book itself,can't wait to settle down later and have a read of it..been around long enough to have owned and read plenty of books but this one really is something else!! Anyone who ain't got it that does or has done "abit" then if they ain't all sold out yet then get your hands in your pockets and even someone elses lol and ratch out some ££££ and get a copy you will NOT be disappointed,trust me on that? On this occasion i think you can safely say "all that glitters really is gold"!!! Top stuff JD :victory:

mine came the other day. the mrs bought me it for crimbo. she showed me it. let me open the cover. then took it off me. it was like loosing a limb haha. cant wait to get my hands on it though lokks class. and cheers j.d for what looks a top class read.

Mine arrived yesterday cheers JD,Not started reading it yet bet the picture quality is second to none as usaul,Even the dog on the front looks familiar :thumbs:

Mine came this afternoon and WOW is all i can say, flicked through and the photos are amazing, really looking forward to reading the text, the terrier book is a cracker too.

P.S. Burnie, i thought when you typed this you were insinuating the dog on the cover looked like yours, but it definately isn't a beddie/whippet :tongue2: