Who needs antis when. . . .

. . . . so called dog men do stuff like this.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9333424.Police_probe__barbaric__crime_of_cat_coursing_in_Darlington/?ref=mr

We all moan about the antis, the rspca, lacs etc, but to be fair it's idiots with dogs that have done the most damage to our sport.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes I get depressed knowing how many complete morons own running dogs.

I dunno, perhaps you were dropped on your head when young....   As for the point in this thread, nobody gives a shite about the cats, but people do give a shit about the bad image that lagitimate do

Working dogs and livestock on this forum... Who do you think buys most of the dogs?   I will hazard a guess that about 30% or less are genuinely decent human beings the rest well go figure. Far to

That's shocking, but what really does my f*****g head in is that the police/RSPCA and all other opponents are calling anything to do with dogs chasing and killing stuff 'Coursing', legal or otherwise. :angry:

It's because it's well known in the public eye that hare coursing is now illegal and the term is being used by officials to misrepresent. Even worse are the numpties who come on here talking about starting coursing without a fecking clue about what it means or entails. It makes it obvious that the only reason they're coming into the game is because of it's current notoriety and bad press. :wallbash:

Bell ends and as Mal says, with many forms of hunting being banned "cat coursing" sounds like sensationilsm at his best, the dog game has always had a small proportion of retarded cnuts, they aren't countrymen or dogmen, just rural criminals and dogs are just another tool in their arsenal, unfortunately they appear to be increasing..................

Agree with all that has been said, i know that the papers blatently sensationalise this kind of stuff, but it IS based on the actions of what now seems like a growing minority, and it's stuff like this that gives all those who hunt with dogs a bad name, and makes the chance of any kind of reversal on the ban very slim. For the avergage joe, it makes us look like proper scum.

• Like 4

im from darlo and my dogs rip cats apart when they get hold of them wether it be in the street or garden its still gunna die the cats are hard as feck up here only two days ago my muts are on the lead and the cat came over and started hissing and clawing at ma dog so i let it have a scrag of it then pulled him off does that make me a wanker?? tell you what is wank the same c**ts who moan about it should keep their f*****g cats under control on a lead and out of my garden if they did then maybe ma dogs wouldnt wanna rip them apart!!!

i dont condone "cat coursing" but if theres one jumps out on the dogs when they are on leads then its brave or stupid either way its getting torn apart im afraid!!!!!!

squirrels are nasty little feckers too there teeth are huge an do damage to yer mut lol ma dog got one a couple of week ago if i had the pic on the comp id post it lol good fun to watch if yer dog dont mind getting bit back you get loads of grey ones in south park darlo.....

Edited by tinklefod1