Artificials, be vigilant

Guest Leveller

some lads i know of got too an earth not long back too find cameras watching an earth the deal with every year (legally) when the LACS retunred too fetch there 'footage' they were only too find a note nailed too the tree where the cameras were saying 'if you want your cameras back you will find them on ebay'

i thought is was brilliant haha

• Like 14
Guest Leveller

some lads i know of got too an earth not long back too find cameras watching an earth the deal with every year (legally) when the LACS retunred too fetch there 'footage' they were only too find a note nailed too the tree where the cameras were saying 'if you want your cameras back you will find them on ebay'

They also moved the camera and caught the muppets when they came back on their own camera

Edited by Leveller
  • Like 1

They also moved the camera and caught the muppets when they came back on their own camera

seen this a few times --- still makes me laugh ,, the sound track :D fecking brill ...

I spend most of my life knocking around in the countryside, mooching about with the dogs and going all over the place and i've never yet found a poisoned spud any where or offal dumped at a fox earth, yet every time any one from LACS gets off their backside and goes out into the countryside they seem to be constantly tripping over poisoned B.O.P's, dumped fox food, poisoned baits ect ect ect! :hmm: :hmm: