serious stuff this

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Respect to any man that stands and has a fair fight with another man to straighten out any problems. No matter how good or bad they are as a fighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drozvbGvJvU shite in a bucket lads shite in a bucket :icon_eek:

There's some "special" people out there for sure.   The bare knuckle fighter in this photo would be laughed out of town if it ever got out that he's scared of the dark ..............    

Posted Images

you got out to say to me big man pm me and we ll sort it with out shouting it on the internet.im sick of you putting down travellers

I'd love for you to point out ANY post where i have put down travelers, these video rants are embarising and i dont care if they are done by travelers, circus freaks, mormons, jehovahs witness' or chewbacca from star wars, they are cringeworthy

they are fecking divs agreed ,but why let everyone slag off travelleres

you got out to say to me big man pm me and we ll sort it with out shouting it on the internet.im sick of you putting down travellers

I'd love for you to point out ANY post where i have put down travelers, these video rants are embarising and i dont care if they are done by travelers, circus freaks, mormons, jehovahs witness' or chewbacca from star wars, they are cringeworthy

they are fecking divs agreed ,but why let everyone slag off travelleres

its all banter....no ones complaining when folk are spouting the ole black c**ts on other threads on here...why let it bother you sticks and stones and all that.couple of travellers i know take some ribbing and in general are just as good at giving it back

goldfinch, as YOU mentioned lets not ruin a thread, you had your pm, you don't like me, your not the first, wont be the last and i shall try and deal with the pain and rejection that entailss..........Yours sincerely your friendly neighbourhood sheep