£200 not very well spent

• 1 month later...

meindl woodwlker pro mfs chainsaw boot,nothing[NOTHING]nothing lasts as long or comes so comfortable once softened in,thay have the memory insole which is priceless,it wraps to the shape of your foot,and the vibram sole which is good on all surfaces,cowhide inner,gortex lining,2.5mm-2.7mm thick leather and practically a one piece boot as far as seems,these are the dogs my first pair lasted me nearly two years in solid tree surgery work and ive brought some just for the dogs and walking now and had them over a year they dont even look worn in,just add dubbing and give em a few minutes a week and i beleive these will last me 10 years

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest busterdog

The only boot i'de ever have (unless they were gifted) is HANWAG GTX special forces, they're £160 and last me 3 years of hard graft. I wear them for a year as best boots for walking and kicking about in then wear them for digging for the next two to three years. If you were just lamping in them i recon you'de get another few years out of them.

I treat mine with Renapur leather balm and it's IMO the best you'll get.