anyone fancy a mooch

whys there never anyone in south yorks with these offers lol

Scarface if you fancy a trip up here pal just get in touch mate, plenty of land to hunt up here

where abouts are you pal?

North east, 15 miles north of the toon ;) where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling :victory:

good on you that mate

Nothing better than meeting up with decent lads :victory: , I'll get this young bitch of mine running properly again (broke a bone in her foot) then I'll have you's up in the next month or so :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oz I might be up for a bit travel soon so I might have a trip out with you 1 night, I'll take you out on my land in the north east as a thank you

North east, 15 miles north of the toon where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling

I was waiting till the bitch was running again to get in touch with you Rocky pal, we were supposed to meet up last season but the shoot work got in the way so definetly mate just leave the hunting

Scarface if you fancy a trip up here pal just get in touch mate, plenty of land to hunt up here

North east, 15 miles north of the toon ;) where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling :victory:

good on you that mate

Nothing better than meeting up with decent lads :victory: , I'll get this young bitch of mine running properly again (broke a bone in her foot) then I'll have you's up in the next month or so :thumbs:

anychance a bit lamping with a makam haha bearinater

I was waiting till the bitch was running again to get in touch with you Rocky pal, we were supposed to meet up last season but the shoot work got in the way :censored: so definetly mate just leave the hunting ban over the water though pal as my dogs can't read it so don't know about it :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

2 good lads offering other memebers a walk out this season..it dont get no better than that lads..

Oz is a top lad and he knows his stuff..

And Bear is as mad as a mad march hare and a top lad.

Just check the weather before you make a long journey from sheff to the N.East...its a long drive to be running on a bad night.

you lads in sheff might do better with Oz for a warm up before going up north.. I saw the fastest rabbit of my life with him one night..he knows where to get a good run or 2..

Good on yer lads.

hows yer knee Oz ?

you didnt take much time off the leg..?

atb

Vin

Edited by vin

I was waiting till the bitch was running again to get in touch with you Rocky pal, we were supposed to meet up last season but the shoot work got in the way :censored: so definetly mate just leave the hunting ban over the water though pal as my dogs can't read it so don't know about it :laugh::thumbs:

no bother mate ,just give a p.m when she ready for a hard night lol

Ha ha i remember that rabbit well vin mate like a rocket it was lol and im too impatient to be honest mate was supposed to be on crutches fr about 5 weeks but after about 14 days or so i got bored so binned crutches and went out we flint but it feels fine now mate thanks for asking flints running like a diffrent dog this season atb oznblue