anyone fancy a mooch

Any body from the derbyshire area fancy a nite out on the lamp would jus like to offer anyone the chance to bring the dog along on some permission of mine and off on some more land ill be taking my black dog bin run whith loads of other dogs and is fine whith them atb oznblue

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oz I might be up for a bit travel soon so I might have a trip out with you 1 night, I'll take you out on my land in the north east as a thank you

North east, 15 miles north of the toon where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling

I was waiting till the bitch was running again to get in touch with you Rocky pal, we were supposed to meet up last season but the shoot work got in the way so definetly mate just leave the hunting

Cheers mate id just like to see a couple of mature dogs run all ive done for the last season or so is help young lads get there pups started its ok but gets tiresum after a while

fair play mate were in derbyshire are you? pm if you prefer. cant beat watching young dogs learn atb

whys there never anyone in south yorks with these offers lol

Scarface if you fancy a trip up here pal just get in touch mate, plenty of land to hunt up here

where abouts are you pal?

North east, 15 miles north of the toon ;) where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling :victory:

• Like 1

whys there never anyone in south yorks with these offers lol

Scarface if you fancy a trip up here pal just get in touch mate, plenty of land to hunt up here

where abouts are you pal?

North east, 15 miles north of the toon ;) where are you IanH as I can accomodate people that are travelling :victory:

good on you that mate