lksopener

**** Where to buy Purse Nets + Net Guide- Read Here! ****

5 minutes ago, s.e.s.k.u said:

Messaged netrigger Wednesday about some purse nets.. they arrived this morning.. top quality nets good price and fast delivery... thanks bill👍🏻

Mine are in the making, should be ready next week some time, not sure how long postage will take.

• Like 1

Does anyone still make hemp purse nets a man I know wants a few he doesn’t like the spun poly nylon? Atb Flacko 

Any one making 10 or 12z  3 foot 6 nylon purse nets with a small full mesh size,  rabbits on the small size my neck of the woods, getting through 4 and 1/4 full mesh spun poly, does the 10 or 12z have much stretch.

3 minutes ago, Fly The Boy said:

Any one making 10 or 12z  3 foot 6 nylon purse nets with a small full mesh size,  rabbits on the small size my neck of the woods, getting through 4 and 1/4 full mesh spun poly, does the 10 or 12z have much stretch.

Pm netrigger, ask very politely an tell him ye don’t mind waiting an he may help ye, he makes anything an makes it very well😀😉  always busy tho but that should say summat in itself 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fly The Boy said:

try netmaker on here.he did me some 10z excellent quality & will do mesh size you want.

• Like 1