**** Where to buy Purse Nets + Net Guide- Read Here! ****

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After popular request from the section for a thread on where to get purse nets i have decided to put something together. Malt has agreed that this will also be pinned so any newbies can read it. Fir

The basket in the second photo is the one you bought from me. The other 2 baskets now come in black powder coat.  

Got 20 yellow spun poly nets and a stop net off Netmaker easily best I’ve had ?. Arrived on time and doddle to deal with. Really stand out colour wise for picking back up. 

Posted Images

In the interests of keeping the thread tidy and to the point, could people leave any recommendations here for iksopener to add to the original post if he deems them suitable, then I'll keep the thread tidy by deleting them.

Thanks. :good:

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got 30 nets off jetwhippet from this site,excellent quality and a real top bloke to deal with-could you guys add him to this list-buy from him and you will be very happy-never seen so many different coloured nets/two tone/camo/floro and he even sells good pegs dried and soaked in woodstain.i have to say it again TOP BLOKE.THANKS AGAIN ANDREW MATE.atb bobby :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to say what a great day me and my wife have had today. We visited Andy Kelly and his good lady Tonia, we have been looking at purchasing long nets but needed some advice on what we needed and how to use them. Andy and Tonia spent time advising us of the pros and cons of each different weight and size and we decided on 2 x 30yard nets. We visited to collect our nets this morning and they both spent time with us demonstrating how to put up and take down the long nets and the different ways to use them. We were welcomed into their home and we all spent a good afternoon talking ferreting. Andy showed us his selection of handmade purse and poke nets which are of excellent quality. We would definitely recommend Andy and Tonia to anyone in the market for nets.

Thanks for all the help

Ian & Alison Megson

Edited by alison391
  • 2 weeks later...

I would just like to thank Albert64.

I purchased 50 spun poly nets of him and he was great from the word go. He posted them before my cheque had even cleared as I was desperate for them and even threw in a free poke net!

Great nets, great price and a great service.

Highly recommended!!

Jamie93

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...