Was out yesterday with my digging partner at a spot that always holds a fox or two throughout the season, iv dug this earth a fair few times and it's never failed me, its located on the edge of a small wood, it's a sandy spot so it's easy to dig . soon as we got to the earth my dog started scenting, whining pulling like mad, with the look of the earth it looked as if foxy was at home so i dropped my dog in, with no time at all he had found his quarry and was working it hard, there was only a few seconds of baying then silence, turned on the bellman and flint and it was reading 1.6, gave the dog another 10mins to make sure he had it in the stop end. dog didn't move so got the shovels and down we went, within 30mins we were through and there he was, griped tight onto his quarry, took a fair few attempts to get the dog to let go, then the fox was humanly dispatched , pulled it out and it was a big old vixen , very happy with the result and a very happy farmer.

had another dig to my dog on friday aswell it was another big fox in a big old rocky earth it was on a ledge and terrier couldnt get to it but when we broke through at 3 foot foxy tried making a run for it but the farmer was waiting with the gun so he was dealt with,

ATB D-D

when lazy balls posts i smell bullshit a know a got a big nose but it aint that fecking big lazy me thinks your full of shite man

if lazyballs keeps going they will be on the endangered species list for march

di*kheads i let them all go for another rainy day read the other topic right ffs