minshaws

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About the same as a few think of you and your super hounds really..

helped out right he as'' by stabing um all in the back'' n slateing all there dogs as soon as thave walked away for him'' thats just for starters... iv bin in dog game since i was 12 am 55 now

maybe that branch of the line is gettin to close & needs a bit of new blood

to spice things up just have to see how the rest of the litter shapes up.one

bad apple don't mean the whole barrel is rotten.this lads seems to be doin

fine

• Like 2

I think Dytkos is getting mixed up with the name Jim? He won't know of the big fella i'd say,i think when you mentioned Jim and Minshaw dogs he thought of our friend lol JIM B? I might be wrong though? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Yes your right Andy, I was. :duh: My apologies Giro.

Cheers, D.

I only saw it run once, Picky and turning off rabbits near the hedges.. Hit 3 on the seat but if they where getting away it ran with its head up.

It took two big ones off the seat and ran one really well, just iffy on the rabbits. He was Gutted it was just like "flame". Real Shame for him.. Least he wont sell it on he will do right by the dog.

It wont of ran many Rabbits so its not been sickened, infact when it went out it hardly missed,just started turning away after a few trips..

you mention jims pulling up on rabbits and the mother also??

is that because they where run early???

or was it the men at the end of the leads didnt bring them on right or could it just be the breed mate/

I only saw it run once, Picky and turning off rabbits near the hedges.. Hit 3 on the seat but if they where getting away it ran with its head up.

It took two big ones off the seat and ran one really well, just iffy on the rabbits. He was Gutted it was just like "flame". Real Shame for him.. Least he wont sell it on he will do right by the dog.

It wont of ran many Rabbits so its not been sickened, infact when it went out it hardly missed,just started turning away after a few trips..

you mention jims pulling up on rabbits and the mother also??

is that because they where run early???

or was it the men at the end of the leads didnt bring them on right or could it just be the breed mate/

You know fine well mate that it can and does happen with ANY type/strain? Rest assured there will be those who disagree lol? I've been amongst lurchers a fair time and seen dozens if not hundreds of dogs jack/pull up call it what you will? I honestly couldn't say one particular type was more prone to it then any other? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

andy you know what your talking about fella.

but why does a large percentage from certain litters do it then mate?????

why do a fair few have the stalking gene as well???

but others bred else where and taken away from that gene pool excell???

was it for to long now certain people have been breeding minshaws and they wernt tested just for the money??

while a few all sat around a table and bigged each others dogs up though non had really done any work,

andy you know what your talking about fella.

but why does a large percentage from certain litters do it then mate?????

why do a fair few have the stalking gene as well???

but others bred else where and taken away from that gene pool excell???

was it for to long certain people have been breeding minshaws and they wernt tested just for the money??

while a few all sat around a table and bigged each others dogs up though non had really done any work,because we know theres no stuff around leigh,lol

but truth of the matter is giro,

the dog jacked jim had the mother jacked the aunty jacked the 2 neices jacked and the grandmother jacked so it was never going to be agood start for the dog was it,

maybe jim should get his money back

all this jacking sounds like a time when there was plenty work if you didnt like the job back in the day you jacked lol , if you breed of champions or dogs that have prove there self less chance of jackers ,most of the [bANNED TEXT] good whippet grew blood coursing blood or tough colie grew never saw them pul up more like they would kill there self a dog has to run to catch

all this jacking sounds like a time when there was plenty work if you didnt like the job back in the day you jacked lol , if you breed of champions or dogs that have prove there self less chance of jackers ,most of the [bANNED TEXT] good whippet grew blood coursing blood or tough colie grew never saw them pul up more like they would kill there self a dog has to run to catch

In a nutshell :laugh: :laugh: