Rottweiler x Greyhound

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once had a litter of this cross, or rather a Rottie to a lurcher. It was a long time ago, I knew of a good bitch that I would have loved to own, then i heard she was for sale and snapped her up. She

Depends who you know Dan mate But most of the bully lads have sense and say nothing

you ever worked\owned a rottweiler?

a rottweiler wasnt bred too hunt, its main use was a guard dog and theres a reason behind that! if your serious about using a rotty grey then go ahead and try it you only live once but dont bother asking for advice about a silly cross like that on here because you'll just get slated simple as!

like bulls were hunting dogs :blink: i think not.

a rottweiler wasnt bred too hunt, its main use was a guard dog and theres a reason behind that! if your serious about using a rotty grey then go ahead and try it you only live once but dont bother asking for advice about a silly cross like that on here because you'll just get slated simple as!

I

could be wrong here but im sure rottys where bred to herd livestock etc

why do people keep coming up with daft ideas.

leave dogs like rotty doberman dogie de boar bull mastiffs alaunts

do what they were breed for

GUARDING and eating humans

they are good at it.

they can be used but best off abroad

been a few good dobe x pigdogs in hawaii an nz

yeah can move for wild boars in the highlands like

to guard and drive livestock, also a collie isn't a hunting dog...

spot on mate, although i dont have a use for these heavier cross myself, i dont see how a "working" rottie put over a working grey and perhaps that when and if proven put over a grey again wouldnt be able to do a job any less than a 1/4bred bull, if anything would add a bit brains......

i bet people years ago asked the same thing about adding bull or saluki blood when a lurcher was more or less a colliexgrey?

• Like 1

whats the unusual lurcher cross, Pm if u want mate..

Delete 1 of your messages pal as I've tried to inbox you there ;) Just getting a call so got to go out but I'll pm you tonight

speaking for my self theres more than one nosey f****r wanting to know as well :laugh::thumbs:

I'll let you know when they are here then pal :thumbs: