Rottweiler x Greyhound

They're not brainless, yes they do have power, but why would you put a dog that is so heavy set into a lurcher?? especially in the UK!

I have the dogs to try the cross out but you know what my secret breeding plans are ;) I've even got a little bully boy here but it ain't going near my pure greys and if it did try to line 1 of them then it won't be here much longer :whistling:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once had a litter of this cross, or rather a Rottie to a lurcher. It was a long time ago, I knew of a good bitch that I would have loved to own, then i heard she was for sale and snapped her up. She

Depends who you know Dan mate But most of the bully lads have sense and say nothing

you ever worked\owned a rottweiler?

who knows, if it worked well then fair play.

I've been running dogs for 20 years and never heard or seen one being ran so can't really comment, doberman cross greys/lurchers I have seen running but they weren't my scene, I even had a bullmastiff/wolfhound out of a accidental mating and at 11 months old was far too big and heavy so it went to a pet home (worst ever cross I have tried and I will admit that)

I've been running dogs for 20 years and never heard or seen one being ran so can't really comment, doberman cross greys/lurchers I have seen running but they weren't my scene, I even had a bullmastiff/wolfhound out of a accidental mating and at 11 months old was far too big and heavy so it went to a pet home (worst ever cross I have tried and I will admit that)

fair play for giving it a go mate, if no one tried anything new we'd only have on type of lurcher,

i wouldn't take a gamble though, but for someone who's got the time and patience you never know.

• Like 1

i know a lad in Oz who uses wolfhounds\bullmastiffs on hogs but agreed way to big for anything over in the UK.

Cheers Sighthound 123, the pups I'll be breeding might be a bit unusual to some but I'm using my pure grey coursing bitch and the unusual stud cross lurcher is doing the business :victory: So I'll be hoping to keep 2 lurcher pups back and the rest are already spoken for so no advertising on any sites :toast:

whats the unusual lurcher cross, Pm if u want mate..

Delete 1 of your messages pal as I've tried to inbox you there ;) Just getting a call so got to go out but I'll pm you tonight

speaking for my self theres more than one nosey f****r wanting to know as well :laugh::thumbs:

it's a sausage dog crossed with a bully kutta.....he's going to call it a sausage butty :laugh: .................................... :icon_redface:

FFS, even thebigdog will think that's shite! :laugh: