Been takeing a look at the FX site and relised its a company thats very rarely mentioned. Its mostly air arms, weihrauch or bsa. So was wondering if anyone owns one? what they like to handle and whats the reliablity like?. Thought it may make for an intresting conversation on a company i dont know much about :)

I nearly bought an FX Cyclone once upon a time. I really liked the look and weight and the feel when it was shouldered, but the cocking mechanism felt very flimsy. Especially as the rifles aren't cheap!

Best thing it to take a look and see what you think!

ATB, Andy

Ive got a FX typhoon in .177, lovely gun, accurate, feels good to the shoulder, seems well built and solid. my only gripe with it is that i believe that you have to remove the action from the stock to adjust the trigger. I had never heard of FX airguns either, and went into the shop looking for a .22 multishot pcp rifle like a bsa scorpion t10 or the like, and came out with a .177 single shot :huh:

Saw the FX on the rack and asked about it, liked the feel of it so took it to the range, hit everything that i pointed it at every time.

The bolt action on typhoon doesnt seem flimsy in the slightest! :hmm:

Pics in post below.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/221177-i-have-gone-to-the-dark-side/page__st__15

Regards

Dean

Thats my point deano. not many ppl have heard of them but the companys been going quite a bit which means they must be moveing alot of rifles :hmm: They deffinatly are nice looking rifles and they seem to suite my size (6ft6 and 20 stone) as most pcp,s feel tiny to me. The thing that surprices me is they never come up second hand :hmm: There are reviews online but they seem mixed. guess this is one to think about.

The only PCP I've ever owned and it's awesome. Point and hit. I have a Webley Spectre II (FX Cyclone with walnut stock) in .22. Can't say enough good about it. Very popular in the states and is a workhorse, solid throughout, never had a problem with it...

The only PCP I've ever owned and it's awesome. Point and hit. I have a Webley Spectre II (FX Cyclone with walnut stock) in .22. Can't say enough good about it. Very popular in the states and is a workhorse, solid throughout, never had a problem with it...

hmmm. are all the F.X range big in america. could explain how the companys kept going if a big amount of there sales are in the u.s.a

hmmm. are all the F.X range big in america. could explain how the companys kept going if a big amount of there sales are in the u.s.a

I think they're popular here but so are Air Arms, BSA, Weihrauch and Daystate among others, I think they've kept going because of the quality at the price point, reliability and incredible accuracy.

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/

• Like 1