Shooting the maze

hi maize still growin ovr here as well ..hunted it with beagles last sunday 4 or 5 foxes in there ..some fierce chasing ... lookin forward 2 shooting it nxt week by nite when cut ....

ye follow the hounds find the foxes nd go bk nd shoot them in nite wankers. find your own foxes

:fool: :fool: :fool:

Been out with the hounds in it, and will be out when they cut it soon, but only shooting the rabbits. Might go to another watch and stand the field over and see what bolts through the hedge that's a bit redder.

hi maize still growin ovr here as well ..hunted it with beagles last sunday 4 or 5 foxes in there ..some fierce chasing ... lookin forward 2 shooting it nxt week by nite when cut ....

ye follow the hounds find the foxes nd go bk nd shoot them in nite wankers. find your own foxes

FFS yet another 'hunter' comes out with a statement that wouldn't be out of place coming from a dyed in the wool ANTI :doh:

Ah come on, lets not have this very simple thread turn in to a slagging match like a lot of other threads on here when dogs and guns are in the same place.

Dogs have been used well before shotguns and rifles were about, I dont see what the problem is, its great to see a good hunting dog doing what comes naturally.

I dont have dogs, just rifle and shotgun.

Lets just stop this slagging off between dog men and shooters and all enjoy what we do.

• Like 3

Ah come on, lets not have this very simple thread turn in to a slagging match like a lot of other threads on here when dogs and guns are in the same place.

Dogs have been used well before shotguns and rifles were about, I dont see what the problem is, its great to see a good hunting dog doing what comes naturally.

I dont have dogs, just rifle and shotgun.

Lets just stop this slagging off between dog men and shooters and all enjoy what we do.

:thumbs: :thumbs: Hear, Hear