• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would think talking about dodgy deals on a open forum would be worse than some of the lads that boast on the lurcher section, you never know who's watching lads.

when he not selling his battery hens lab chucks out hand jobs for a fiver a go

be a few quid in it , its ours monday most of the gears heading for auction .. quick return with a bit of luck ..

im my younger years i aroung 300 a week selling things but my son was born when i was 18 and i stopped everything thank god cause my partner in crime got a 5 year sespended sentence about a year after he went on hiss own

i was brilliant at that kinda thing when i was a kid, made a mint flogging crap at school. out of date fishing glow lights off the army surplus stall at the booty, 10p each, flogged em at school discos for a pound, went home with £60+ in my pocket every time. me & my bro were always getting in trouble for our dodgy dealings.

seem to have lost my touch as i've got older... stuck with a 5'x9' persian rug rolled up in my hallway... it'll probably end up in my bedroom...

used to do a bit.carboot every sunday buy the yellow freeads paper to scan

dont really bother now unless i can guarentee a profit.

when i met me missus her neighbour was throwing out complete living room set of black ash furniture for the dustcart i went an picked it up called a ex school mate who dabbles and he bought it off me for £25 to sell on :thumbs:

god knows how i got a second date :D

i think ebay/internet and tvs made too many people experts and easy credit means they would sooner have new on the neveer never.

when i was younger i was always buying and selling motor bikes, alway made money on them, used to buy nackers and do them up and sell them on, so tried it with car's and lost money on every one, then went on to sell other things and made alot of money, had kids so stopped doing that, started selling plans for tool's that i'd come up with, also manuals for machines and made a lot of money each week, then all the wankers came on ebay wanting the world for 99p got sick to death of them, i was selling them things what would cost £10 for £2.99 to their door plus i was giving them ebooks that would cost them £5-15 each for f**k all and was still wanting more, so since the messed about with the feed back, so a seller could not leave bad for them i have packed it in!

Made money from selling gym juice a while ago but too risky with the baby. Money paid for the upcoming wedding though. Never know, it's a good earner but severe consequences with s family