things you've done whilst pissed?

not one of mine, but a friends lad did this -

he woke up in the morning after a night out, walked into the bathroom for a piss... and was greeted by a penguin sitting in the bath.

turns out he'd hopped the fence into the local zoo the night before, and nicked the penguin.

panicking, he tried to release onto a lake in the middle of a local town, but there were too many people about.

so he took it to a field near the zoo he'd got it from, let it go there, then went to a phonebox & called the zoo with a "sighting" of their missing bird...

one of the mates......we hear ye..... ;):whistling:

So he p-p-p-p-p-p-p-icked up a penguin.... :D

definitely wasn't me. i just used to get drunk & pass out on the picnic tables outside the pub. far too lazy to cross the road, climb a fence, walk through the zoo, climb into the penguin enclosure, catch one, and then do the whole lot in reverse with a penguin under my coat! :laugh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What goes on tour, stays on tour

some funny ones here,the best one i can remember would be getting smashed and shaggin some goth bird then being sick in her bed and getting kicked out of her house by her brother at about 4am half nak

Got arrested in Elgin twice in one weekend, once for climbing up some scaffolding onto a roof, then on the next night for nicking a road sign. Love stag do's :laugh:

Got pissed up and rode a Yamaha XS1100 along Scarborough seafront bollock naked in the wee small hours.

Got totally wasted at a mates house warming party a pissed down the back of twenty grands worth of Linn hi-fi. Didn't go down too well....

On another stag do in camping near Ingleton, there was some Venture Scouts camping at the other side of the field with a generator constantly running keeping me awake, so I snuck accross the field after they'd turned in, cut the wires and hid it in the woods. Found out the next day there was a diabetic lad and it was for a fridge to keep his insulin cold :icon_redface::sorry:

Got wasted at the Moto GP at Donnington, got tatally lost and couldn't find my tent. Somehow ended up the wrong side of the security fence and fell off the top climbing back over..... Broken arm.

Ended up in a drunken threesome with one of my mates and his Mrs, the friendship was never the same afterwards :laugh::whistling:

Many times I've woken up sleeping under hedges or whatever having no clue how I got there.

And many more stupid things I did when I was younger but daren't post. I'm a good boy these days though :angel:

taken a shit on a neighbours car lol

had a mate bang one out on someones door step mid way through i banged on the door haha watching someone run with their pants around there ankles with somechasing him was the funniest thing iv ever seen not to mention the logger that was hanging on his ass still

taken a shit on a neighbours car lol

had a mate bang one out on someones door step mid way through i banged on the door haha watching someone run with their pants around there ankles with somechasing him was the funniest thing iv ever seen not to mention the logger that was hanging on his ass still

does he often shit on request