Finn tracker telemetry scam(alledged)

biff68

Has any member been offered/ordered/paid for a finntracker receiver,but not received the item? Through a private sale from somebody based in wales.(not from the repuatable seller based in japan) private message me if so,information will be treated with strictest confidence.Cheers.

Has any member been offered/ordered/paid for a finntracker receiver,but not received the item? Through a private sale from somebody based in wales.(not from the repuatable seller based in japan) private message me if so,information will be treated with strictest confidence.Cheers.

Is this just the one secondhand system biff or are they advertising new systems to the public? If its proven to be true its probably a good idea to to name and shame on the forum so we all know the score :yes: .

You'll need to reduce the size of them on your pc Biff if the pic's or file size are more than 700K. I still havn't worked out on my pc how to do it properly so I email the pictures to myself, this gives you the option to make the pictures smaller when sending a email. I then save the picture which is now smaller from my email to a folder which can then be used for other uses like forums or whatever :thumbs:.......

AVOID AVOID AVOID ive been told they are sending out empty boxes once any money have cleared. Ive been contacted from someone who was ripped off from this seller (alledged) for £320 as its the same as my set up and they thought i had got mine from them too but i didnt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...