any films leave a lump in your throat .!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me it has to be BAMBI! when Bamb's Mum got shot she was'nt gralloched straight away or cooked long enough! that caused a lump in my throat! Everyone knows venison should be cooked medium or

"Anabolic World Sex Tour Vol 2" when Lexington Steele takes out his big black cock and confronts that skinny bird with it.......she was a trooper!

The Pianist.   Hotel Rwanda   The Pursuit of Happyness   The Wrath of Kahn, when Spock dies

The never ending story when the horse sinks in the quicksand, Black beauty used to ruin me when i was younger, titanic, ps i love you, just to name a few from the top of my head, doesn't take much for me to cry :icon_redface:

so i've been told :whistling:

You've probably been told worse ;)

Not many entire films will give me a "lump in my throat" but there are certain scenes within films that I believe evoke strong emotional response.

Take "The Godfather Part III" for example. There's a scene near the end where Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) is exiting a theatre having seen his son's first theatrical acting job. And on the steps of the theatre a hitman attempts to kill Michael, instead shooting his daughter, fatally. It's an astonishing scene, made all the better with Pietro Mascagni's "Intermezzo" in the backround.

Here it is, incase any wanted to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA78zejFZK8&feature=related

good scene,and michaeal screaming,you just know that was the finish of him dont you?

Not many entire films will give me a "lump in my throat" but there are certain scenes within films that I believe evoke strong emotional response.

Take "The Godfather Part III" for example. There's a scene near the end where Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) is exiting a theatre having seen his son's first theatrical acting job. And on the steps of the theatre a hitman attempts to kill Michael, instead shooting his daughter, fatally. It's an astonishing scene, made all the better with Pietro Mascagni's "Intermezzo" in the backround.

good scene,and michaeal screaming,you just know that was the finish of him dont you?

He sold it too me.

I like a film that can make me look beyond the actor and imagine that person is actually who they are portraying, in reality. Pacino did it for me.

His scream is so authentic, so real. You'd think it was actually his daughter. And the way it flips back to the women in his past, ending with his death... superb.

He sold it too me.

I like a film that can make me look beyond the actor and imagine that person is actually who they are portraying, in reality. Pacino did it for me.

His scream is so authentic, so real. You'd think it was actually his daughter. And the way it flips back to the women in his past, ending with his death... superb.

folk didnt like part 3.i did it pretty much summed it up for me.the end of a saga.

i can not believe some of the films you big bollocked hairy b*****ds have had a weep :laugh: at pull your self together :shok: now if you want to watch a film where you can have a good cry watch a film called, who will love my children, i wont tell you about it just watch it, but and i dont care how tough you are get your self a big box of tissues. BE WARNED YOU WILL CRY.

paul