Which Dog

Was looking into my first dog and wondering what to go for, so i thought id ask you guys, want it for lamoing rabbits or when out ferreting. a mate said beddlington x whippet, but looking for some advice..

Cheers james

bedy whippet gh

kevsnewones143.jpg

:rofl:.........................sorry couldnt resist :laugh:

southyorkshire area fast rabbits ad say whippet greyhound north yorkshire plenty of easy rabbits need brains an stamina ad say collie grey just my honest opinion

rabbits down here appear on countdown carol vorderman x grey would be my choice :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Well I looked into lots of different crosses and kept an open mind and found a pup from good working parents mine is a deer/grey x saluki bull grey 26-27 inch tts good dog too but i think you should look at as many xs as you can and don't rush into things but I think beddy whippet grey would be a good option for you.

an simo thes no such thing as luck bad advice mate

Of course there is, you can plan as much as you like but we all need a dash of luck.........

well weres my b***%*d then !!!!!!!!!!!

Luck can be both good and bad :laugh: Remember the saying, put the best to the best and hope for the best :yes: