my collie x greyhound yapping [BANNED TEXT] she runs any iders how to stop it please

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you dont buy a ready made dog, you never realy kno wat your bringing into your kennel and if its your first dog mistakes are made. if you have made a bond and like the dog and think a bullet to the

Jesus   It`s like arseholes united round here some nights!!!!   Ma dug yaps !! what do I do ??? shoot the fuker !!! hahahahhaha,, probably never shot a dug in his life!!! hardcore!!! hahahahah

Exactly right answer, take the dog ferreting and let it grab bunnys in the nets, the dog then thinks it has caught the rabbit and builds confidence no end,   then easy squaters on the lamp and GO BY

hi guy for all hat comented on this just to let you now i had her out all day yesterday runing around and out then last nite and she had 2 and out again all day and she had 5 and didn yapp again i think ive sorted it now guys thanks for the comentes

thats good news bud, and you saved yourself 20 pence at the same time,,

• Like 1