my collie x greyhound yapping [BANNED TEXT] she runs any iders how to stop it please

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you dont buy a ready made dog, you never realy kno wat your bringing into your kennel and if its your first dog mistakes are made. if you have made a bond and like the dog and think a bullet to the

Jesus   It`s like arseholes united round here some nights!!!!   Ma dug yaps !! what do I do ??? shoot the fuker !!! hahahahhaha,, probably never shot a dug in his life!!! hardcore!!! hahahahah

Exactly right answer, take the dog ferreting and let it grab bunnys in the nets, the dog then thinks it has caught the rabbit and builds confidence no end,   then easy squaters on the lamp and GO BY

Going off topic, i think you will find if its anything like his previous topics its more than likely that this is a pup that has had its legs run off it on totally unsuitable rabbits.......must admit I'd keep a three legged dog, saw a good catcher of bolters with 3 legs.......

its just wrong is all ime saying if he ends up not wonting the dog threw yapping wouldnt it be alot better to give the dog to a good loving home rarther than a shoot it

no... then some eejet will either pass it round like hell and others will pay good money for shite or some one will breed from it and pay good money for shite

20p solves the problem

maybe it does butt its still wrong in my book. i wouldnt ever do that

maybe thats why your feeding a 3 legged dog and im not then

Not everyone is as hardcore as you mate.

its just wrong is all ime saying if he ends up not wonting the dog threw yapping wouldnt it be alot better to give the dog to a good loving home rarther than a shoot it

no... then some eejet will either pass it round like hell and others will pay good money for shite or some one will breed from it and pay good money for shite

20p solves the problem

no one will be as hardcore as me as im the hardest hardcore lamper there is

20p solves the problem

no one will be as hardcore as me as im the hardest hardcore lamper there is

prove it

how old is the dog mate,sounds like you may have started her to young,i would start again,but only on squatters(sitters),question,do you work her with terriers,as they open up when on a chase,i think once she knows she can catch it will stop,but it will take time,i had a dog that did it on the lamp,i stoped her by taking her ferreting,once she caught a few bolters it all clicked into place,good luck

how old is the dog mate,sounds like you may have started her to young,i would start again,but only on squatters(sitters),question,do you work her with terriers,as they open up when on a chase,i think once she knows she can catch it will stop,but it will take time,i had a dog that did it on the lamp,i stoped her by taking her ferreting,once she caught a few bolters it all clicked into place,good luck

Exactly right answer, take the dog ferreting and let it grab bunnys in the nets, the dog then thinks it has caught the rabbit and builds confidence no end,

then easy squaters on the lamp and GO BY YOURSELF, just you and the one dog

Have a collie x here myself which used to yap now and again when I entered her, its not the end of the dog, just adjust yer methods :thumbs:

20p cartridges and electric collars ffs :censored:

• Like 1

Exactly right answer, take the dog ferreting and let it grab bunnys in the nets, the dog then thinks it has caught the rabbit and builds confidence no end,

Have a collie x here myself which used to yap now and again when I entered her, its not the end of the dog, just adjust yer methods :thumbs:

if you have red my post right mate i said it wouldnt work on collie x they are too brainy its working on mine

if you have red my post right mate i said it wouldnt work on collie x they are too brainy its working on mine

if you wernt running a poachers pocket you might not have needed it :whistling: ................................calm down just teasing :laugh:

collie x saluki bull beddy deerhound whippet fexckin chewawee, if yer having to use a shock collar to stop yapping the dogs fecked anyway, maybe 20p cartridge comes to mind :censored: